INDY NATION STUDENT SECTION

Indynationturnsup

We are prob. The loudest in wilco. Had friend at church ( in b-wood) say it to that they killed us but we were so loud. And we were rowdy against centennial love us or hate us most prefer to hate. We will be loud and proud. Showing you don't rely on numbers only.

There is a cheerleading section on CoachT. From what I can tell of all your posts from last night, you need to be posting in that section.

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/forum/42-cheerleading/

Obviously it's not abou cheerleaders its about high school football and student section for independence. So was that comment necessary? I'm not to decide that I can't tell you what you can or can't say do please don't try to do it to me old where to put things

The game of football is played on the field, just like the game of football is discussed in this section of CoachT. You seem to be new to CoachT and you are obviously a student sitting up in the student section. Cheer on, but keep the football section of CoachT about football, not noise from the stands. And you should probably be paying attention in class, not posting on CoachT.

Haha I am capalable of learning and doing this. The student sections get the teams fired up they love hearing there names yelled and hearing the school behind them. I just want to know people's thoughts on ours? I don't want to fight about rights to post where and what not. If you don't like this in this section then you have a chance to ignore it, but you commented saying to post in cheer leading to me that's no insult. Our students love our football and we want that team as fired up as we are.

Haha I am capalable of learning and doing this. The student sections get the teams fired up they love hearing there names yelled and hearing the school behind them. I just want to know people's thoughts on ours? I don't want to fight about rights to post where and what not. If you don't like this in this section then you have a chance to ignore it, but you commented saying to post in cheer leading to me that's no insult. Our students love our football and we want that team as fired up as we are.

You may want to pay more attention in english class. BackTn is right. Welcome to the T but there are some things you need to know. One, most on here could care less about student sections. We talk football on the football boards. Second, do not interupt good conversation about two schools by putting your school in the mix where it does not relate. Example, the Franklin/Hillsboro thread. No need to comment on Indy there. Three, its not a race to see how many posts you can make. Post with thought. Quality over quantity. Just some advice.

• Upvote 1

Its good that your student section gets loud and supports the team. You might have them work on cleaning up the language and also refrain from using the N word. I'll get slammed for saying that and get called a liar and whatever else, but thats fine. Brentwood players heard it, several times, before the game, during the game, not so much after the game. 52-10 gets people quiet.

I appreciate you going through all my things I've put up... Taking time out of your life to see what I have to say icon_e_smile.gif

If you are talking to me, kid don't flatter yourself. I was reading the Franklin/Hillsboro thread because I was interested in that conversation. Next thing I know I see Indy mentioned. Who cares about Indy in that thread.

Its good that your student section gets loud and supports the team. You might have them work on cleaning up the language and also refrain from using the N word. I'll get slammed for saying that and get called a liar and whatever else, but thats fine. Brentwood players heard it, several times, before the game, during the game, not so much after the game. 52-10 gets people quiet.

I won't say I did or didn't hear that I was on the end but it doesn't surprise me with a couple of the people. Before game time its def. not the cleanest, but we avoid that during the game I'll stop that if I hear it. Thanks for the good input.

I won't say I did or didn't hear that I was on the end but it doesn't surprise me with a couple of the people. Before game time its def. not the cleanest, but we avoid that during the game I'll stop that if I hear it. Thanks for the good input.

Why is it that ok before the game and not ok during or after the game?