CCS TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE (This Weekend)

CHAMPDDS

Would love to see what all of the hoopla is regarding Smith County, but have to go support the Vols with daughter #1 this weekend...

SEPTEMBER 21

SMITH COUNTY v CCS 5:00PM

ANDERSON COUNTY v SIGNAL MOUNTAIN 4:00PM

GPS v MARYVILLE 6:00 PM

SEPTEMBER 22

CCS v ANDERSON COUNTY 9:30AM

MARYVILLE v SIGNAL MOUNTIAN 10:30AM

SMITH COUNY v GPS 11:30

SEPTEMBER 23

ANDERSON COUNTY v SMITH COUNTY 3:00PM

SIGNAL MOUNTAIN V GPS 4:00PM

CCS v MARYVILLE 5:00PM

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the score of the GPA vs Smith co was 6-0. I was told that it was 2-0 at the half and smith co played mostly subs the second half including the keeper. GPA kept in starters so it got out of hand! Im not making any excusses but owls have played 9 games in 13 days if im correct. I didnt get to see the game with ccs (dang it) but i hear it was a great game. CHAMPDDS you say you hope to see smith co in the state tourney? we also hope to see you there because that would mean we made it! hahaha

Congrats to all who played!!! I wont miss the next trip east. GO LADY OWLS

I think the score of the GPA vs Smith co was 6-0. I was told that it was 2-0 at the half and smith co played mostly subs the second half including the keeper. GPA kept in starters so it got out of hand! Im not making any excusses but owls have played 9 games in 13 days if im correct. I didnt get to see the game with ccs (dang it) but i hear it was a great game. CHAMPDDS you say you hope to see smith co in the state tourney? we also hope to see you there because that would mean we made it! hahaha

Congrats to all who played!!! I wont miss the next trip east. GO LADY OWLS

I don't think you have to worry,.......your gonna made it..........I think you are safe with that schedule......only one game in district you have to overcome and they have not been as busy as SC in the last 13 days; so watch out..........I think it is awesome what those SC girls are doing........I am not sure, but there not be 1 player (not sure) on that team that has ever won a high school game til this year.......I hope you sweep the rest of your regular season schedule.......pulling for you to get a little playoff time.........

@ York Institute (0-1-0) Sep 24, 2012 6:00PM Middle Tennessee Christian School (4-4-2) † Sep 25, 2012 5:00PM @ Jackson County High School (0-1-0) Sep 27, 2012 6:00PM Cumberland County High School (0-4-1) † Oct 1, 2012 5:00PM DeKalb County High School (0-1-0)

Oct 5, 2012 5:30PM

Would love to see what all of the hoopla is regarding Smith County, but have to go support the Vols with daughter #1 this weekend...

SEPTEMBER 21

SMITH COUNTY v CCS 5:00PM

ANDERSON COUNTY v SIGNAL MOUNTAIN 4:00PM

GPS v MARYVILLE 6:00 PM

SEPTEMBER 22

CCS v ANDERSON COUNTY 9:30AM

MARYVILLE v SIGNAL MOUNTIAN 10:30AM

SMITH COUNY v GPS 11:30

SEPTEMBER 23

ANDERSON COUNTY v SMITH COUNTY 3:00PM

SIGNAL MOUNTAIN V GPS 4:00PM

CCS v MARYVILLE 5:00PM

Is the schedule correct as it reads?.......teams are playing on Sunday Afternoon?

I am not sure, but there not be 1 player (not sure) on that team that has ever won a high school game til this year.......

Pretty sure the two girls they brought in from Livingston have won a few games....Check your TSSAA State records, one of them already has a state record. Smith County is playing awesome this year though, hopefully they can get by the UPSB's. Looking forward to playing them at the end of the season.

I don't think you have to worry,.......your gonna made it..........I think you are safe with that schedule......only one game in district you have to overcome and they have not been as busy as SC in the last 13 days; so watch out..........I think it is awesome what those SC girls are doing........I am not sure, but there not be 1 player (not sure) on that team that has ever won a high school game til this year.......I hope you sweep the rest of your regular season schedule.......pulling for you to get a little playoff time........

Can.... you.... use...more...periods...?