PRESEASON TOP 10

21coldbloodedhooper

Who da yall think is the preaseason top ten based on tranfers,kids getting better,returning players,and summer rumors?PLEASE DO NOT CHOP MY HEAD OFF IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THIS LIST OR A TEAM IS MISSED.

My top ten is

1.Science Hill

2.Riverdale

3.Blackman

4.Memphis Central

5.Memphis Overton

6.Smyrna

7.Bradley Central

8.Antioch

9.Columbia Central

10.Cleveland

During summer league,blackman didnt lose a game.they beat science hill by 10 and science hill had all their players except their big girl.they beat riverdale with all their players by 8.they also brought in an AWESOME TRANSFER named jamasha jackson from mt.juliet.some say her game is similar to gloria johnson.they have 2 freshmen that is ranked top20 in the nation on some polls for their class.Do you feel smyrna doesnt belong?

During summer league,blackman didnt lose a game.they beat science hill by 10 and science hill had all their players except their big girl.they beat riverdale with all their players by 8.they also brought in an AWESOME TRANSFER named jamasha jackson from mt.juliet.some say her game is similar to gloria johnson.they have 2 freshmen that is ranked top20 in the nation on some polls for their class.Do you feel smyrna doesnt belong?

Based on last years team, I wouldn't think they belong that high but I don't know anything about this years team. I know they did have some pretty good young talent. Typically, Riverdale is tops in 7aaa, blackman 2nd, Oakland/Siegel 3rd and 4th and Smyrna 5th. Last year, Oakland was 2nd and they should be very good again this year. I was unaware of the girl from Mt. Juliet that has transferred to Blackman. I did know of Crystal Dangerfield but I didn't know she was rated #1 in nation for her class at pg..

• 2 weeks later...