Lewis County page half time

pagegrad98

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate seeing the blame on players. Coaches have to take some of the blame. Sharp is a good coach not a great one. The record speaks for itself. 200 wins is good, but not many quality wins on that resume. Take this same team and play the old schedule ie: Richland , Loretto, Waverly, Houston, Stewart etc. And they would an impressive record. Level of competition is better now. This requires better coaching.

Were you at the game? The blame has to start with the players. Always! It's their job to perform, no matter what the circumstances. My first post after the game was about playing calling and poor decision making, but the buck stops with the guys who are on the field, always.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

that is a true statement but instead of saying that when he was the offense of coordinator page was not very good he needs to step back and let these coordinators do their job last night Lewis County concentrated so much on stopping are passing game we coulda ran the ball the whole night the main problem is when are defense is playing pass you run the ball when there playing for a run game you pass they have their mind made up before the first snap we do not adjust to the the d fence the parents in the stands all are basically saying the same thing the coach maybe be a good head coach but he needs to stay away from the offense. and his track record proves this .they have a week to improve and I hope for the future of this football team changes have to be met .you live by the pass and you died by the pass just ask east hickman are sweep has not worked all year but the quick hitters up the middle have seems like o line has no speed to run sweeps that is my opinion and I'm sticking to it

Were you at the game? The blame has to start with the players. Always! It's their job to perform, no matter what the circumstances. My first post after the game was about playing calling and poor decision making, but the buck stops with the guys who are on the field, always.

sorry, coach, your 100% wrong! even bad players can be "coached up".don' blame your loses on young men, look in the mirror. not enough prep or repititions sounds like, or maybe don't know how to light the fire.regardless, no need to blame it on the young men. shame on you !

Good Post Saw.....LCP I think you were thinking LC was better than they are showing. Have to remember the 3 wins they have is against opponents with a combined record of 2-13. Lost both with records over 500. Coaching does play a big roll. Lewis is playing against much better competition since 08. Coaching has to step up. Also if you want to blame the players, maybe they just don't have the horses to match up and/or being to predictable, or out coached. Everyone has a part in wins and loses.........not just the players.

That's the most sorry excuse for a football game I've ever seen in the LC Black and Gold. Run the ball...75 times, throw it..2. Play calling was Pages best player. Your D coordinator had an easy job. Run right or run left? I've always defended the coaching but this one was over at half time. They folded up and just tried to keep it from being a blow out. Ridiculous. I'm ashamed..

After 25 years you should be use to that type of play calling by now.

Good Post Saw.....LCP I think you were thinking LC was better than they are showing. Have to remember the 3 wins they have is against opponents with a combined record of 2-13. Lost both with records over 500. Coaching does play a big roll. Lewis is playing against much better competition since 08. Coaching has to step up. Also if you want to blame the players, maybe they just don't have the horses to match up and/or being to predictable, or out coached. Everyone has a part in wins and loses.........not just the players.

Or maybe they just played with ZERO heart, like I said. You weren't at the game so why make excuses?

It saddens me to hear that lewis played with no heart. If that is the case. I played against lewis in 02,03,04. We lost in 02 and 03 and.finally got.the W in 04 but every game was a hard one. Lewis always played to this whistle and hustled to the line. They were never a team to over look and in our 04 season they were our bar to succeed. Hope the heart comes back to the lewis county boys. Id hate to see a great program like yalls to go down due to lack of heart. Hope your season turns around and maybe we (Fairview) can see you in the playoffs again.