Red Bank @ Chatt Central

pounderfan1

thats why you run spread. so you can pitch and catch and run quick plays that doesn't consistent of a whole lot of developing plays. speard will get the ball to the speed with a high tempo.so o line doesn't have to block just get in somebody way. but allen said the spread wasn't producing fast enough for him at the beginning of the seen so he went with what he knew wing-t. which is understandable but i just think he didn't give it time. but i believe spread will help the offense with the small line we have. but we will see tonight what he goes with!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually only one 9th grader dressed...the rest did not.... and i am not sure the one that dressed even played any....It was a terrible game for central all the way around. team looked flat from the get go, players played bad and coaches coached a terrible game...only good part i saw was Coach Allen took over play calling duties in the third quarter.....

still no spread and i was complaining so bad about RB clearly putting 9 and 10 in the box and Central not doing anythign to spread them out,,,that is until i noticed that the line refused to block and the QB could not throw it in the ocean. Not calling him out in it, he just had a bad night...which is easy to do when you have to pick yourselv up off the ground every play....

Really hope these coaches start looking to the future an playing more young kids, including in the JV games....the freshmen and sophmores will be the meat of the team next year and the need some seasoning now!!!!

actually only one 9th grader dressed...the rest did not.... and i am not sure the one that dressed even played any....It was a terrible game for central all the way around. team looked flat from the get go, players played bad and coaches coached a terrible game...only good part i saw was Coach Allen took over play calling duties in the third quarter.....

still no spread and i was complaining so bad about RB clearly putting 9 and 10 in the box and Central not doing anythign to spread them out,,,that is until i noticed that the line refused to block and the QB could not throw it in the ocean. Not calling him out in it, he just had a bad night...which is easy to do when you have to pick yourselv up off the ground every play....

Really hope these coaches start looking to the future an playing more young kids, including in the JV games....the freshmen and sophmores will be the meat of the team next year and the need some seasoning now!!!!

actually funk is a freshman and number 11 who caught an int tonight is a freshman and a couple of d and o lineman who got in the game tonight were freshman. also one of the db was a freshman. i also been trying to tell you guys form day one that allens not a good coach.but i'm still trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

actually funk is a freshman and number 11 who caught an int tonight is a freshman and a couple of d and o lineman who got in the game tonight were freshman. also one of the db was a freshman. i also been trying to tell you guys form day one that allens not a good coach.but i'm still trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Looks like your right about the coaching,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kinda getting to be a trend!!!