York @ Dekalb County

DCTIGERFAN

Love seeing so many people look ahead to week 10. Hope the team isn't doing the same. I know the blue team and it's fan base is not. Worried about Cannon, White House, York, Macon before DeKalb.

I know week 10 will be great, and I do look forward to it. BUT I do know what York is capable of and I know the team does too. Coach Trapp has done a great job with them. After the emotional win against SC we came out on homecoming night which is always sloppy and won big against a decent team. I have read interviews where he tells the team Monday is a new week and you have to focus on Monday through Thursday of the current week getting ready for Friday. I'm sure they are prepared. Their record speaks for itself they are improved. We will just have to see how improved in a few days.

Edited by TigerPride23

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York is just good enough to be a 3 touchdown loser to Dekalb if we take it easy on them. The closer we get to this game, the more I get to feeling like Dekalb is going to run wild all over them all night long. The York community is gonna have some hurt feelings after this game when they come to realize they really arent all that good. That 5-0 record dont mean nothing if you cant beat the big boys in the district, and Dekalb should know all to well about that from previous seasons. Bring on week 10.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN