Giles Co vs Spring Hill

likearock

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock why even make this thread? Let's end it with this.

Giles is an outstanding ball club and will win out easily until the Fairview/Page games and even then should still win.

Not to turn it into a Page thread but the all blue uniforms looked light years better than the blue helmets, red shirts and white pants. That was just not a good look.

This ones gonna be ugly. Our guys are ready to get back on the field and SH is in the path of a well tuned machine, thats not slowing down. Least we 'll be able to work on some depth.

I know SH aint gonna throw the towel in, and we respect that. But they will be facing the best Defense I have seen at Giles and our Offense is packed full of play makers. Al does a great job leading our offense and showed off some of his skills against Marshall Co. Hope both sides have a good week of practice and glad bye week is over. Seems like we 've been off forever.

I don't know what everyone's talking about spring hill was resting their starters for this one game. Giles is weak and slow after their week off. I see alot of mistakes from Giles. I think spring hill will capitalize and give Giles their first loss.

SH-28

GC-17

Jokes.thumb[1].gif

Edited by JUNO

Not to turn it into a Page thread but the all blue uniforms looked light years better than the blue helmets, red shirts and white pants. That was just not a good look.

The all blue looks much better, as does the all white with blue helmets. The red jerseys were a one time surprise because they did a heart awareness night in honor of a member of the team and his sister who is cheerleader. They raised the money thinking it was for something else and they got surprised with red jerseys right before the game.