Cosby at Cloudland

Jrone71

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a big ole hoser, I seen that much. And drives a nice car.... Man that thing sounded good

He stuck around with me on Hamptons sideline til nearly the end of the 3rd quarter,he knew the game was over and headed down the road. He had a tough adventure to say the least. You would have really liked the guy, and yep he's a bigun.

This game went just as I expected. I figured the passing game would pick on our freshmen corners. It did. They held their own pretty good though, I believe we had 4 picks. But Cosby put it in the air close to 40 times. Why did they abandon the run? I know we had shut it down for the most part, but they only ran the ball 3 times in the second half. The Rone kid is a stud, I think he shoulda seen a few more carries. Oh well. Anyway, the Eagles made a fight out of it for 4 qtrs. it's my opinion that had we not gone too conservative, the score coulda been worse. We were content to run the middle and punt even when they had 10 in the box. Good luck the rest of the way Cosby. Good job tonight and Go Landers!

He should, may be biased, but we're content trying to be the Packers. Small school football starts with the run if you don't run it you usually don't win. We had a couple big plays with the screens and other passes as well, but can't give away the ball five times and expect a win. Rone is strong and hard to bring down if he gets a head of steam, I know he can push more weights than I ever did and I was a pretty strong lineman haha..first half we were terrible came out nonchalant, not sure if we had already given up or thought we had it in the bag, second half was much better getting after it but we still have yet to put a full game in of going wide open and it's really sad to me honestly. Hope we didn't lose Norris 70 as well, didn't look good that they made him lay on the board so he didn't put any weight on it at all.

I have to say, I'm impressed with the play of our defensive backs. We did not blitz any tonight. Our guys defended a very potent passing game. We made too many mistakes on offense or it could have easily been 42-7. Cloudland can win this region folk

My margin for this game was right on! As for the last part of your post, it wont be handed to either team and that'll make for a good week-10 game (1st half anyways) :)