11AAA for Sept. 28

HighLife

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is going to COACH! He is the best coach in this district and he will have the cougars ready. CHS 27 BHS 21

You never know what can happen on a Friday night and your right if I have a new football program at a high school Rector is on the short list,

But if Indy pushed CHS around, think what those big boys on the BHS o line will do!

You never know what can happen on a Friday night and your right if I have a new football program at a high school Rector is on the short list,

But if Indy pushed CHS around, think what those big boys on the BHS o line will do!

WitchDoctor say notredame66 putting stop on the Rector statue project good call.

"Bones never lie"

WitchDoctor say notredame66 putting stop on the Rector statue project good call.

"Bones never lie"

+

Bones -

The statue will be for the first victory ever over FHS -

I was never sold on CHS from the get go - they played a very soft schedule heading into the INDY game and although I thought they were a weak team I did pick em to be INDY-

But INDY rolled over there D

Wilson Central did and now

BHS

sorry CHS not yet ready to lay with the big boys...

How bout Indy squeaking by the Boro tonight - see the owe to to Wharton think a 99 and 84 KO/PR TD'S