Undefeated Watertown vs hot FCS. Who wins?

TNHSfan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As expected, a blow out. I will say this, if W'town could have controlled their mistakes FCS would probably have only won by 14 or maybe 21. I watched the W'town offense consistently have great drives (QB always under pressure yet turned it in to great yardage). They got KILLED on mistakes: fumbles, penalties, etc. Can't happen against schools like FCS and G'ville. If they play like that next week it could be a 100 point spread.

I thought this was the best Watertown offense in a very long time. Fortunately our defense was able to strip the ball away and disrupt them. If they can figure out how to hold on to it against Trousdale County, this will be their year to knock them off. Despite the mayor's on-air accusation, the referees did NOT affect the outcome of the game. They made the right calls. The only thing I questioned was the enforcement of the two personal fouls on the touchdown. I thought they would be offsetting instead of pushing Watertown back on the extra point. Some of their coaches should be kicked out for their use of profanity, though (if there was only a rule against it). It's always nice to mercy rule Watertown.

Wow dis here game was darn good. Just face it dat da green boys just better!

Da call on Watertown td was correct. Personal foul on da green team during play. Den unsportsmanship on da purple team dead ball. Purple declined personal foul and took da td. Den the unsportsmanship penalty marked off on star try.

Does the purple team not have a kicker

Wow dis here game was darn good. Just face it dat da green boys just better!

Da call on Watertown td was correct. Personal foul on da green team during play. Den unsportsmanship on da purple team dead ball. Purple declined personal foul and took da td. Den the unsportsmanship penalty marked off on star try.

Does the purple team not have a kicker

I think he is injured, out for the season wearing a boot on the sidelines (#40).