Undefeated Watertown vs hot FCS. Who wins?

TNHSfan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he need to throw the ball when Friendship could line up and run it right down Watertowns throat. Yes he would love to have the passing stats, but more important he wants to win the game. With FCS having 408 rushing yards for the game I don't see that there is any need to throw the football. There is more to being a D1 QB than throwing the football!

Not d1 material sorry dude

as if you would know D1 talent?

He only throws it when FC needs that side of their offense. If I were a Watertown fan I'd be more concerned about the 400+ yds rushing you allowed to FC's sophomore tandem of RB's and playing Gville rushing attack next rather than trying to analyze things you know nothing about, ex. D1 talent!

as if you would know D1 talent?

He only throws it when FC needs that side of their offense. If I were a Watertown fan I'd be more concerned about the 400+ yds rushing you allowed to FC's sophomore tandem of RB's and playing Gville rushing attack next rather than trying to analyze things you know nothing about, ex. D1 talent!

I guess we need to call A.J. and tell him to come on back home from Duke because a Watertown fan said he is not D1. We also need to call all the schools recruiting him and let them know the same and that he is canceling all visits ( which are too many to name) because Biggest has spoken. Edited by orangecrush

If he cant handle a gville d how he goin do playin a usc lol

I'd say he did ok vs Gville. Rushed for 100 & threw for 200. Remember he's 17 yrs old (jr) and still growing and maturing as a player and young man. Lets see how you guys do vs Gville. For that matter lets see how you do the next month vs some real competition. Last night was ugly and coulda been 2 td's worse if not for dropped td's. that woulda been 80 + points for FC. Edited by Volzchamps