Undefeated Watertown vs hot FCS. Who wins?

TNHSfan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, doesn't this sound familiar. Kind of like what Justin said about the shoe being on the other foot.

FC accused of being dirty? Surely not!huh.png

Playing to the whistle and not looking at the goal line(or out of bounds line).

FC can get a little dirty as can most teams. So they need to watch it when they throw stones as does H2O.

On to the hard play & effort from both sides and my previous comment about the type of kids Wtown has this year...to me it looked as though FC had some dirty play in them.

-Injury on 22...UNCALLED FOR. player should have been removed from the game if not by refs then by FC coaches and then the "Christian Commanders" cheer when the Wtown penalty was marked off on the PAT while 22 was still being seen about in the endzone. (FC (sports at least) needs not to be referred by the Christian moniker)

Someone please help me understand this...how does playing a game and breaking rules (granted) have anything to do with Christianity? I get so tired of being judged to eternal punishment because our kids get a personal foul. Is that in the book of Hesitations or some other book that doesn't appear in my Bible? Our kids are kids just like yours are. Just because they attend a school that teaches the Bible and prays openly, it doesn't change their humanity or award them immediate sainthood. Please get over this mess. You are poisoning our kids minds by drudging this up over and over.

Someone please help me understand this...how does playing a game and breaking rules (granted) have anything to do with Christianity? I get so tired of being judged to eternal punishment because our kids get a personal foul. Is that in the book of Hesitations or some other book that doesn't appear in my Bible? Our kids are kids just like yours are. Just because they attend a school that teaches the Bible and prays openly, it doesn't change their humanity or award them immediate sainthood. Please get over this mess. You are poisoning our kids minds by drudging this up over and over.

Perfect response....no accountability on your part. Which again speaks to changing your name....it's not the fact that you sin it's the front that is out up on the whole of the institution, not everyone, but the majority that come across as "holier than thou"...that's all cant play both sides of the fence, and want everyone to look up to your morals and then promote the contrary on your sports teams...and by promote I mean allow...cause if you don't speak out against it ( by removing the said party) then you are essentially promoting or saying its ok.....

So George, either change your behavior, or change your name...