Beech 7-0 @ Wilson central 7-0

Goinham

Centennial is not a very good team, it's 3-0 start and hype was due to a weak early season schedule - they got spanked by a very average Indy team 31-3

Like I said, I like the underdog, so I want WC but this game will tell is WC a contender or pretender?

I dont believe that a team can pretend their way to a 7-0 record.Wilson Central has played some good teams and all the sudden those teams are nobody?They had Centennial beat 35-7,the last 2 tds scored in last min by Centennial were on the second team.I am sure they appreciate your support but win or lose to a great team like Beech does not make or break their season and what they have accomplished this year.I hope this team can stay healthy thru the playoffs and hopefully they will prove you wrong and show you why they deserve the success they have earned.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe that a team can pretend their way to a 7-0 record.Wilson Central has played some good teams and all the sudden those teams are nobody?They had Centennial beat 35-7,the last 2 tds scored in last min by Centennial were on the second team.I am sure they appreciate your support but win or lose to a great team like Beech does not make or break their season and what they have accomplished this year.I hope this team can stay healthy thru the playoffs and hopefully they will prove you wrong and show you why they deserve the success they have earned.

No I gave props earlier saying they beat the teams in front of them....

No if they lose to Beech it won't define there season, but what if they lose to MJ or SC?

They are untested - this will be the test...

No I gave props earlier saying they beat the teams in front of them....

No if they lose to Beech it won't define there season, but what if they lose to MJ or SC?

They are untested - this will be the test...

I will agree with you that their last 3 games will be their toughest but no way will Wilson Central lose them all.They have a QB Roundtree helping to lead that team that knows how to win.I have followed him since he was a kid dominating in every sport he played.He is not their only weapon either.Price,Lee,Coombs,Angel,this team will not go down easy.

I am a WC alum and live out of the area but I would really like to watch or listen to the game. Does anyone know where I can find a link?

you can sometimes hear the Beech games at www.sumnercities.com.... I tried this past weekend, but on my iphone it wouldnt work. It does on the internet though. Good luck to everyone this week