Beech 7-0 @ Wilson central 7-0

Goinham

Jealous kid? Far from it.

I've seen plenty (and I mean plenty) of both teams.

I don't think Central can match Beech's physicality on both on sides of the ball. The Bucs will simply whip the Wildcats in the trenches. Some think Central has a slight speed advantage, but I honestly don't see it. The Bucs got some speed of their own.

So, I'm sticking to Beech by a lot.

Good luck to both teams!

Hope they will use your post as motivation and prove you wrong.That is the ugliest swan I have ever seen!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did this become a Tennessee discussion board? SEC is still SEC regardless of which school it is. If any players from ether team are getting looked at by Tennessee or any other college then it is a big deal, especially for them and their families.

Getting looked at by UT dont put a athlete on the same level as Jalen Hurd. Thats my point.

I've had a bunch of time to think about this game and this is what I come to the conclusion of.

If Wilson Central's run defense can stop Hurd effectively throughout the course of the entire game, they'll pull out the win.

This isn't to say that Beech doesn't have other players that are dangerous and can score, but look at what Station Camp did in the first half against Beech, they stopped the whole machine. Yet, in the second half, Hurd broke loose and turned that entire game around.

Hurd is the key to the entire Beech attack (air and ground) and so far when Hurd has been effectively stopped for minimal yardage, Beech can't figure out what to do (at least that's been what I've seen).

The first half will be key as Wilson Central tends to like to feel opponents out in the first half and shut them down in the second. They won't have the opportunity to do that tomorrow night.

Here's my prediction:

If Wilson Central can stop Hurd early and hold the Beech attack through the course of the game: 24-21 WC

If Hurd breaks loose, it's going to be a bit different: 38-21 Beech

People aren't stupid. Hurd is the key to Beech's success. Stop Hurd, beat Beech. It's that simple.

Wilson Central will win.Book it.We have the best defense,they will stop Hurd.We have the best Qb.Roundtree leads the district in passing with at least 947 yards for the year against Kenitzers 709 yds.Lets Go!

Don't book anything. This isn't a battle of Quarterbacks, it's a battle of who can stop who. I wouldn't book any result on this game