Beech 7-0 @ Wilson central 7-0

Goinham

He picked him up by his legs. Wow, that was amazing!! What a joke! Want to see some real hilights, click on the link below and look at him punish multiple defenders over and over this year. Jalen Hurd made Andre Corders hilight tape. Ha. Hope that's not his biggest accomplishment.

Now, this is actually worth watching.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/857957/jalen-hurd

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He picked him up by his legs. Wow, that was amazing!! What a joke! Want to see some real hilights, click on the link below and look at him punish multiple defenders over and over this year. Jalen Hurd made Andre Corders hilight tape. Ha. Hope that's not his biggest accomplishment.

Now, this is actually worth watching.

http://www.hudl.com/...7957/jalen-hurd

Didn't see him punish anyone on Wilson Central's end...just sayin'

Didn't see him punish anyone on Wilson Central's end...just sayin'

As good as he is, he is only 16. No 16 year old can handle 11 guys without help. You know that. I'm not taking anything away from WC as they did a great job of stopping the run game, but I would put him one on one (shoot prob more than that) against anyone in the state. If he wasn't that great, why did WC stack the box with EVERY ONE of their players? Then, Hurd got hurt and he didn't play anymore, what happened to WC's defense then? Appears they only prepared for one player, but as we all know, a football team is more than just one guy.

Post your hilights of some kid making a tackle. At the day, what does that mean? Jalen Hurd gets tackled in every football game. Last time I checked, the football "team" Beech came away with the W. So, be proud you stopped one guy, cause at the end of the game, that really didn't matter now did it?

17-14. 7-1 not 8-0. That's what I remember!

I have to give kudos also to a defense that did what everyone said you could not do.I also have to give kudos to WC qb Jordan Roundtree.He had a tough night but I spoke with him after the game and he tried to shoulder the whole loss on his shoulders.There were many passes that should have been caught yet he takes it all.That my friends is a team player.He is a fine qb but better than that he is one fine young man and leader.

While the love-fest continues for WC's D (and rightfully so, they played very well) I'll sing the praises of one of the most underrated units in Middle TN, the Beech D. They are giving up 12 pts per game and held a high scoring WC offense to less than half their season average. They also picked off the best qb in the district (at least thats what the WC fans told us over and over) twice, and held him to 4 for 14 for 36 yds. They've picked off 13 so far this season and have a +9 turnover ratio. As it turned out, most all of us were wrong on here before the game. The real stars in this game were both team's defenses and Beech's passing game. If the refs hadn't blown the call on a spectacular catch by Beech's 21 on the WC sidelines, Kenitzer would have been 14 for 14.

The bottom line with this team is, they are not concerned with who gets the credit. They have one goal in mind.

Edited by tandem

While the love-fest continues for WC's D (and rightfully so, they played very well) I'll sing the praises of one of the most underrated units in Middle TN, the Beech D. They are giving up 12 pts per game and held a high scoring WC offense to less than half their season average. They also picked off the best qb in the district (at least thats what the WC fans told us over and over) twice, and held him to 4 for 14 for 36 yds. They've picked off 13 so far this season and have a +9 turnover ratio. As it turned out, most all of us were wrong on here before the game. The real stars in this game were both team's defenses and Beech's passing game. If the refs hadn't blown the call on a spectacular catch by Beech's 21 on the WC sidelines, Kenitzer would have been 14 for 14.

The bottom line with this team is, they are not concerned with who gets the credit. They have one goal in mind.

Of course the main discussion will be Wilson Central's Defense. They stopped the best running back in the district. (or nation at least thats what we hear) We stopped yals running game and yal stopped our passing game. If our receiver hadn't of been shoved or fell the first turnover would of been more likely a td or at least got a field goal. NO one cares about the 2nd interception anyways. 38 seconds left on the clock on the 15 yard line and he was trying not to take a sack. On a side note. Beechs receivers did make spectacular catches.

I believe the reason that WC defense has been praised so much is because they were put down so much before the game,some by a beech fan,so I believe it was in order for them to be praised.The beech defense should be praised also.MJpride had spoke about how beech d held MJ points low and now as you said they did a good job protecting against our passing game.Also the reason WC qb was praised so much is a similar situation.Kenitzer was being written up in articles all over for being the highest scoring QB in the district and for having the longest pass in the district.None of it was accurate.Jordan Roundtree is the leading passing QB in the district and he has the longest pass,a 71 yd td to Chris Lee.I am sure that you will agree that the players should be given credit for their accomplishments and when things are reported inaccurate,they should be corrected.QB's have much to carry on their shoulders as was said by another poster so when they deserve credit they should receive it.Good job to Beech defense and offense.

I believe that by this explanation you can see that credit is not something these boys are after.Our Qb had not received any,but I do not believe he should have to sit quietly by and see someone else be praised for something that is false and should be his accomplishment.He is a very humble young man and would not have spoken up for himself but you better believe that others will speak up for him when they see something that wrong.None of our team has asked for or received credit for anything this year.They are a united team that are working their tales off to continue to prove everyone wrong.