Cascade Champions @ Moore County Raiders

FridayMainEvent

Battle for first place in District 9A standings on the line. Cascade comes into the game at 5-1 while Moore County is a perfect 7-0 now. Both teams ranked in the top ten in their respective classes. Cascade carries a six game winning streak over the Raiders into this game. Should be a great one to watch.............or listen to, if you'd like to tune in to 93.9 fm ,The Duck, to hear all the action from myself and Gary Dearing.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both teams are very talented and well coached. I have to go with the raiders on this one. good luck to both teams.

I picked Cascade on our show last night, but honestly, it could easily go either way. I think both coaches probably have their teams over achieving at this point of the season compared to pre-season expectations. I spoke with Coach Smith for the first time last night and I think you guys had a long wait weeding out candidates over the past five years, but you have a good one now.