Marion (6-2) vs Copper Basin (6-1)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had one fumble and lost it... happened very late in the 4th quarter when nothing but clean jersey's were in the game for Marion... Much better job this week of holding onto the ball...

Purplegrad, Im glad you and that McCurry man did not let that Ateca man score 63 points again on your defence. Your defence is much better without that Beck man training them. You think im joking but im not.

Everybody is saying Marion will run the ball all over Copper Basin. CB is good at stopping the run for the most part. It is the pass that usually gets them. I don't see this being a blowout. But the most disciplined team will win this one with both offenses running some sort of the option. Basin has a pass threat as well which may be the key of the game

I didnt see Marion running the option against SP, but maybe they have started. Copper Basin will hve big trouble trying to tackle #20. Marion scores at least 35 and wins by 3 touchdowns.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Everybody is saying Marion will run the ball all over Copper Basin. CB is good at stopping the run for the most part. It is the pass that usually gets them. I don't see this being a blowout. But the most disciplined team will win this one with both offenses running some sort of the option. Basin has a pass threat as well which may be the key of the game

Marion ran the option for years, this year they have switched to the wing-t.........maybe coach mac gave basin some old film......lol.......it is the pirate supporters that are saying it will be a blowout.....for those that compare scores, cb beat whitwell worse, we beat grace way worse. Mc handled silverdale pretty good in a scrimmage before the season with a freshman qb, but maybe they improved a bunch since they beat basin. I think it will be a good game.

Well I'm not the best person to make predictions because I have only been to one Basin game because I am off to college. But I just try to put some input in here since not many Basin people on here

It's good man. It's great that you get on here and try to update everyone. A few years ago,

Basin had that Sisson kid or parent that would get on here, but haven't heard from him in awhile.