Huntingdon Mustangs vs Mckenzie Rebels

rb42

You May Be On To Something...LOL..But Your Way Off Base With That Post...totally useless Post...Anybody Who Knows Anything Isn't giving Mckenzie Odds At All In Anything...Wait...Cheerleading...Yep Got A Couple All Staters In There...Some Of Em Start For the Football Team Even...Dual Sporters...

Huntingdon is gonna come to your stadium.... kick your tails...... eat your food.... and take those little cheerleaders home with them!!! Here's to hoping I am wrong though!!!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hickory dickory dock, the Rebs look up at the clock, and to their dismay they say ain't there someway way to stop that running clock!?

Not this is year there ain't!!

Thank you, come again I'm here all week!!! Go Stangs! How ya like that Big Burple? Lol

The rhyme was good.... however I liked that 21-13 "L" that got but on that Mustank boo hiney last week alot better!!!!!

Okay....Im trying to figure something out here......How did this thread become a HOT topic? Im mean in just about everyones mind this game is a fore gone conclusion. The Stangs stampeed over the Rebels and its over by the half. It seems to me that Butchie and Duck will do anything to keep them Rebels on the 1st page even when they stink.

Okay....Im trying to figure something out here......How did this thread become a HOT topic? Im mean in just about everyones mind this game is a fore gone conclusion. The Stangs stampeed over the Rebels and its over by the half. It seems to me that Butchie and Duck will do anything to keep them Rebels on the 1st page even when they stink.

Speaking Of Stink...Wash Your Upper Lip!...Dang Hoser!

What has happened to this McKenzie team? Where is the leadership? When we play it looks like a cemetery out on the field, dead. We have the talent but no effort what so ever. We do have some playmaker's out on the field.....Colin Smith, Grant Lowrance, Noah Lowrance, and even Austin Chapman but them 4 can't do it themselves. You can put little Bubba Allen in there and he'll make a believer out of you. It's bad when your DB's are the ones leading the defense in tackle's and your DL and LB are leading in missed tackles. I just can't help but ask why is Hunter Lowe still on the field? Every game it seems like he gets "hurt" and leaves the game. I know I'm probably going to get slammed for this but who cares I'm tired of seeing this crap. Get his butt off the field especially on defense! It's bad when you stick him out there as a DB and a few players on defense have to show and point out to him who to cover. Talk about ignorance. Might as well put a freshman out there. When you look at the books some of these games are lost because of turnovers or because of the amount of missed tackles. It's ridiculous to watch this years team because of nothing but stupid mistakes and lack of effort. I hope to see McKenzie beat Huntingdon but you never know in this sport.

Edited by TheColReb

What has happened to this McKenzie team? Where is the leadership? When we play it looks like a cemetery out on the field, dead. We have the talent but no effort what so ever. We do have some playmaker's out on the field.....Colin Smith, Grant Lowrance, Noah Lowrance, and even Austin Chapman but them 4 can't do it themselves. You can put little Bubba Allen in there and he'll make a believer out of you. It's bad when your DB's are the ones leading the defense in tackle's and your DL and LB are leading in missed tackles. I just can't help but ask why is Hunter Lowe still on the field? Every game it seems like he gets "hurt" and leaves the game. I know I'm probably going to get slammed for this but who cares I'm tired of seeing this crap. Get his butt off the field especially on defense! It's bad when you stick him out there as a DB and a few players on defense have to show and point out to him who to block or who to cover. Talk about ignorance. Might as well put a freshman out there. When you look at the books some of these games are lost because of turnovers or because of the amount of missed tackles. It's ridiculous to watch this years team because of nothing but stupid mistakes and lack of effort. I hope to see McKenzie beat Huntingdon but you never know in this sport.

And Everyone Thought Me And Duck Didn't Know What Was Happening...Welcome To The Darkside!...The lack of Atheletes Or The lack of People Who Wanna Play it Like it Needs To be...has Caused The coaches To look For Answers On Defense...Thus Hunter Lowe...It's Terrible...I Hope He Lives Through It?

No Butchie.....to clarify I'm saying why is Hunter Lowe still on defense? He's already left the team and quit this season. Why let him come back. He hasn't done much and hasn't proven himself to the team or the fans that he's worthy to wear the Rebel uniform right now. Sure he has some rushing TD's but when it comes down to crunch time he chokes.

Edited by TheColReb

What has happened to this McKenzie team? Where is the leadership? When we play it looks like a cemetery out on the field, dead. We have the talent but no effort what so ever. We do have some playmaker's out on the field.....Colin Smith, Grant Lowrance, Noah Lowrance, and even Austin Chapman but them 4 can't do it themselves. You can put little Bubba Allen in there and he'll make a believer out of you. It's bad when your DB's are the ones leading the defense in tackle's and your DL and LB are leading in missed tackles. I just can't help but ask why is Hunter Lowe still on the field? Every game it seems like he gets "hurt" and leaves the game. I know I'm probably going to get slammed for this but who cares I'm tired of seeing this crap. Get his butt off the field especially on defense! It's bad when you stick him out there as a DB and a few players on defense have to show and point out to him who to block or who to cover. Talk about ignorance. Might as well put a freshman out there. When you look at the books some of these games are lost because of turnovers or because of the amount of missed tackles. It's ridiculous to watch this years team because of nothing but stupid mistakes and lack of effort. I hope to see McKenzie beat Huntingdon but you never know in this sport.

If he's on defense and the team is pointing out who he should block, then its more than just him. Sounds like they don't know which side of the ball their on. That may explain the missed tackles they're blocking. Edited by rb42