"HEALING" Week For Union City

Tornadopride

Swo, sorry i havnt had time to tell you how much i have aquired a taste for crow! Heck i cant lie thats prime meat in LC! Sorry, had a death in the family and planning during arts and crafts was a nightmare! Maybe we meet again? Hope you guys are getting healthy and we meet up again in more favorable conditions! Worst weather i ever can remember sitting thru! good luck and hope to see you guys again

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swo, sorry i havnt had time to tell you how much i have aquired a taste for crow! Heck i cant lie thats prime meat in LC! Sorry, had a death in the family and planning during arts and crafts was a nightmare! Maybe we meet again? Hope you guys are getting healthy and we meet up again in more favorable conditions! Worst weather i ever can remember sitting thru! good luck and hope to see you guys again

Dude Im so sorry for your loss. Dont be too concened with eating crow. We got the win in a great battle and it was very even to me. No need for any apologies here. I hope to get to play again as well. I hear form my LC parents that I work with though that LC is struggeling in dealing with this loss and have not been to active in this weeks practiise. Just what I heard. I hope they can refocus and get back to a winning attitude.

Dude Im so sorry for your loss. Dont be too concened with eating crow. We got the win in a great battle and it was very even to me. No need for any apologies here. I hope to get to play again as well. I hear form my LC parents that I work with though that LC is struggeling in dealing with this loss and have not been to active in this weeks practiise. Just what I heard. I hope they can refocus and get back to a winning attitude.

Kids were down of course! Talked to D Jones at the grocery last night and his words were its over and done, we want to play them again! How bout that weather? Awful! Only true fans stayed for the whole game (all 50 of us! I think we will be ok tonight at SF and then humboldt comes to the ville! Hows the injury situation? Hope you guys are "healing" and for the heck of it I CALL BULL

Kids were down of course! Talked to D Jones at the grocery last night and his words were its over and done, we want to play them again! How bout that weather? Awful! Only true fans stayed for the whole game (all 50 of us! I think we will be ok tonight at SF and then humboldt comes to the ville! Hows the injury situation? Hope you guys are "healing" and for the heck of it I CALL BULL

Injury wise it is speculative that Hyde and Lewis both will be back for So. Fulton next week. I think thats an good game to test these guys a little bit before we take on Humboldt. I think we had about 50 fans there for the monsoon as well. When I saw the weather and the anticipated whoopin I thought we would take I just stayed home and listened to the game on the radio. Hows that for a true fan? Im sure we will meet again. The question is .....when? I still like that nick name. You better take it before I do.

Edited by BigSwo

Injury wise it is speculative that Hyde and Lewis both will be back for So. Fulton next week. I think thats an good game to test these guys a little bit before we take on Humboldt. I think we had about 50 fans there for the monsoon as well. When I saw the weather and the anticipated whoopin I thought we would take I just stayed home and listened to the game on the radio. Hows that for a true fan? Im sure we will meet again. The question is .....when? I still like that nick name. You better take it before I do.

AWWW Swo....you let me down, you werent here for that wonderful weather? I CALL POSER

Dropped by the high school today and watched the Tornadoes practice for a little while. They looked very lively and showed alot of enthusiasm even during a week off from play. Looked to me like the coaches were simply working on some fundamentals, you know blocking and tackleing, those type things. I was impressed to see the energy the team displayed across the board. I believe we have crossed that line that goes from pretender to contendor. We gonna make some noise boys. Im pleased.

Nobody has ever accused Union City fans of being overly-modest. I guess rose-colored glasses are not much more expensive than the regular ones.

(Wallace Milam, Dyersburg, TN--I don't hold with avatars)

Edited by Augielio

Nobody has ever accused Union City fans of being overly-modest. I guess rose-colored glasses are not much more expensive than the regular ones.

(Wallace Milam, Dyersburg, TN--I don't hold with avatars)

Who are you? If you are a Dyersburg fan shouldnt you be more concerned about how the Trojans are gonna generate some offense against Covington when ya'll meet them in the playoffs? 3pts aint much punkin there buddy. Maybe you should just stick with what you know and not worry about what color our glasses are here in UC.

Edited by BigSwo