1A Top 10

chemtrail

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna put them in any exact oder but i would expect these teams to have a decent chance of making it to the glass house

Lake County

Lookout Valley

Cloudland

McEwen

Mt Pleasant

dont know much about any other teams except FC (my team) and i know they lost a lot so they're chances of repeating are slim to none but they may slide into the state tournament again

How good are teams like Van Buren, Watertown, Perry County, Grace Baptist, Humbolt, and Trinity Christian? I know the names of all these teams but no knowledge of their strengths for this year

PC's team has only 2 players returning that saw any playing time last year. They looked good in the camps this summer, they hustle and should have a deep bench. Our drawback may be our lack of a big man at center. Collinwood should be the team to beat in the district, but I think we'll hold our own with them.

You may just have to add Hampton to that list before its all said and done. They return pretty much everyone, plus they have added a few really good ones to a team that made it to sub-state last year

if this is true then i will gladly add them to my watch list. i dont know a lot about the team but going to substate and returning multiple players and adding a few usually makes for a good combination. good luck to your hampton boys!

Edited by TheAlumnist

Not gonna put them in any exact oder but i would expect these teams to have a decent chance of making it to the glass house

Lake County

Lookout Valley

Cloudland

McEwen

Mt Pleasant

dont know much about any other teams except FC (my team) and i know they lost a lot so they're chances of repeating are slim to none but they may slide into the state tournament again

How good are teams like Van Buren, Watertown, Perry County, Grace Baptist, Humbolt, and Trinity Christian? I know the names of all these teams but no knowledge of their strengths for this year

alum...teams from the west would start with Union City, then would include Humboldt and maybe South Fulton. Lake County might be a bit of a stretch but may make a little noise. Union City will have some size for a change and will be a bit young but are capable of being a real force for the forseeable future.

alum...teams from the west would start with Union City, then would include Humboldt and maybe South Fulton. Lake County might be a bit of a stretch but may make a little noise. Union City will have some size for a change and will be a bit young but are capable of being a real force for the forseeable future.

personally i dont know any players from this area but from watching them play and/or seeing scores over the past few years i believe Lake County will have a good year. That coach seems to have it all in line. You are correct that Union City is typically a good program, the name just slipped my mind. my apologies

Thanks 'Alumnist...This unit has all the pieces in place....Making to M-Boro should happen....Winning the gold? Thats a totally different mountain to climb

Well just keep in mind that nobody would have ever imagined the Friendship Christian team making it to state much less winning it last year. just take it all one game at a time and keep your boys looking towards the final step of the ladder and before you know it, you may have yourselves a shiny ball

I totally think both Cloudland and Hampton should get consideration for the top 10. Cloudland made the State last year, and Hampton made the sub-State, and each lost only one player. Hampton also got a couple of talented transfers that will certainly create match-up problems for whoever they face. District one could very well have quite a lot to be proud of come tourney time!