Who is the best team in "RURAL" West Tn regardless of classification?

slapper

but loodk at waht you just wrote......in one paragraph you say hes female and may be married to a man and say the same about me when I have said basicaly nothing at all.

All he was say ing is that he thinks HC is a lot better than south gibson. I doubt many of them would disagree. its comparing apples and oranges. you have just decided you dont like this guy and cant let it go.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This all started with QB Prez talking about how Henry County would beat several teams ten times out of ten if they played that many times. I find THAT "nasty and mean" and demeaning and totally UNNECESSARY. Henry County has the BEST program in West TN but SHOW SOME CLASS and drop the ARROGANCE is my point. Your friend's response to me was to continue to rave about "ten out of ten" demeaning hypotheticals rather than FACTS (which he professes to prefer). Now in the ultimate illustration of ARROGANCE he goes on and on about how great of a media darling he is. I find his arrogance REVOLTING and your post absurd. Are you either his wife or her husband? If he would simply back off the demeaning "ten out of ten" statement then this conversation is over but we know that the self proclaimed media darling of West TN won't ever do that. If he/she is truly the QB Club Prez at Henry County then he needs to be more concerned and involved with tonight's big game in Dickson County then demeaning smaller schools that they don't even play!

Posting smaller schools we don't even play and saying they are the best 1 or 2 teams in all of West Tennessee without having Henry County in the top 10 was the initial problem. Your inability to converse without going rabid is the rest of it.

The only solution for you is to be ignored. Not saying that's what I'm going to do, but it would work perfectly.

but loodk at waht you just wrote......in one paragraph you say hes female and may be married to a man and say the same about me when I have said basicaly nothing at all.

All he was say ing is that he thinks HC is a lot better than south gibson. I doubt many of them would disagree. its comparing apples and oranges. you have just decided you dont like this guy and cant let it go.

No doubt HC is better than SG as well they should be. It's disrespectful for the guy to say HC would beat them 10 out of 10. It's disrespectful to SG and anyone else he included. If he had a problem with HC being left out of a list or a post, that's fine, but why insult SG and other schools as a result. If you go back and read HIS posts he is talking like he is superior to anyone else. That's my problem with him. If I met him I might really like the guy but his arrogant attitude has turned me off and the unwillingness of some of you on here to admit to his posts at least SOUNDING arrogant is somewhat baffling. Is this guy a federal judge that some of you fear? HC is a great program here of late and that's not the issue at all.

Half to agree with enforcer240. If your going to say Henry County will beat South Gibson 10 out of 10 times is wrong. 1st of all these are High School Athletes, there not in NFL making millions of dollars. I can understand if the you will say the Titans will be the Cowboys or Alabama beating Memphis 10 out of 10. But when you have H.S. athletes staying 2 1/2 hours after school, working throughout the summer and saying that is wrong.

I appreciate you being a Patriot fan.

Young boys strapping up for football tonight is the reason why High School is the BEST!!

I am sorry that my leaving Henry Co off the list may have caused this fiasco but we can overcome! I only left HC off the list because they play in a Middle TN District! They are in Rural West TN! With that being said, here is my list of top 5 Rural West TN teams regardless of class:

1 Jackson North Side

2 Henry Co

3 Covington

4 Lexington

5 Milan

This post was originally designed to debate this list, so lets talk some football!!!

I am sorry that my leaving Henry Co off the list may have caused this fiasco but we can overcome! I only left HC off the list because they play in a Middle TN District! They are in Rural West TN! With that being said, here is my list of top 5 Rural West TN teams regardless of class:

1 Jackson North Side

2 Henry Co

3 Covington

4 Lexington

5 Milan

This post was originally designed to debate this list, so lets talk some football!!!

JNS isn't in rural West TN but if they were HC is better. We will find out about Milan and Covington tonight.

Edited by enforcer240

JNS isn't in rural West TN but if they were HC is better. We will find out about Milan and Covington tonight.

I live in Jackson and there is a huge cotton field on one side of my house and a huge bean field on the other! I would call that Rural! Many of the kids that attend JNS dont live in the city limits of Jackson. On another note, what indication do you have that HC is better than JNS? Didnt JNS beat one of the teams that handed HC one of their TWO losses? Isnt JNS ranked higher than HC in the polls? Have you seen each team play or is it just blind faith? Just curious!