Dresden at Huntingdon

tricklician

I have no issue with anything you or Duckman has said except for the Raymer comment. If the coaches weren't trying to give the kid a break during the easier games his stats would be just as good as Warbritton's. At times I think Dresden can play football with anyone around and at other times I'm not so sure. Seems like the boys play to our competition, which should help us against Huntingdon. Dresden will have to play their best game of the year against the Stangs and playing at Paul Ward doesn't help. One thing is for sure, the Posse will be loud and proud no matter happens. Hope both teams are healthy for the playoffs.

ysoangry, I didn't intend for my comments which included Raymer to sound derogatory at all. He's a good athlete. I'm not even considering stats in this. I've seen both play and based my opinion on that alone.Raymer has been a major asset to the Lions this season........everyone knows that and I agree whole heartedly. All I meant was that I believe Warbritton will outproduce him in the end for this one game is all I'm talking about. Not the season or anything else. Hey, if Dresden wins, I'll be fine with that, make no mistake. If Raymer goes off on the 'Stangs I'll be the first to say congrats and that I misread the pulse of the game. At least on here I won't get a malpractice suit filed on me for missing the EKG analysis!!! LOL

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True Huntingdon has played Peabody, Camden & Milan & won 2 out of 3. What's interesting is looking at all of our common opponents. The Lions are 158-59 & the Stangs are 239-123. The Stangs have scored more points but have also allowed more points than Dresden. This game could get interesting & could go either way depending on who comes off the bye week ready to play. GO LIONS!

Did the math on this one and it says Huntingdon should win by 17 pts. Yes we have given up some points and most of them were to teams that throw the ball. Running on Huntingdon is very tough as I think most teams we have played will tell you. Should be a interesting game!

Did the math on this one and it says Huntingdon should win by 17 pts. Yes we have given up some points and most of them were to teams that throw the ball. Running on Huntingdon is very tough as I think most teams we have played will tell you. Should be a interesting game!

In the games I've seen, the Lions are not a passing team. To be sure, both teams have film which most fans don't have access too so most don't REALLY know anything about the other unless they've see 'em play. Both teams however have seen the other on film and know what they could be facing. For both, it's time to focus, prepare and execute. Considering this will be at Paul Ward Stadium.........................................................

Need some help...

I understand that if Dresden wins, then they are district champs. However, if Huntingdon wins this game, who is district champ? I know three teams could end up with identical district records and I haven't kept up with everything.

Without looking at the tiebreaker setup, I'd say it would go to at least the 3rd or 4th tiebreaker and somewhere about there it would go to overall record. If that be the case Dresden would win it but, I'm not sure. You would have to check the TSSAA website to get the exact order for a tiebreaker. I believe you can go straight to the TSSAA site from a link on CoachT.

Edited by duckman38201

exactly what kind of math might you be attempting to get an answer that favors the ponies, is that something that is taught in the Huntingdon school system ?

ysoangry, I didn't intend for my comments which included Raymer to sound derogatory at all. He's a good athlete. I'm not even considering stats in this. I've seen both play and based my opinion on that alone.Raymer has been a major asset to the Lions this season........everyone knows that and I agree whole heartedly. All I meant was that I believe Warbritton will outproduce him in the end for this one game is all I'm talking about. Not the season or anything else. Hey, if Dresden wins, I'll be fine with that, make no mistake. If Raymer goes off on the 'Stangs I'll be the first to say congrats and that I misread the pulse of the game. At least on here I won't get a malpractice suit filed on me for missing the EKG analysis!!! LOL

Duck, your comments weren't taken as derogatory toward Raymer. You were just stating your opinion and being I'm from Dresden I will defend our kids. Just like I would expect everyone else to do. Warbritton is amazing to watch and I've been watching film all week on him. I really think if Dresden is close in the 4th we will find away to win the game. I can also see us getting spanked if we start out like we did in Gleason. If both teams have a hard time running the ball the passing game goes to Dresden, but what else would you expect me to say.

Without looking at the tiebreaker setup, I'd say it would go to at least the 3rd or 4th tiebreaker and somewhere about there it would go to overall record. If that be the case Dresden would win it but, I'm not sure. You would have to check the TSSAA website to get the exact order for a tiebreaker. I believe you can go straight to the TSSAA site from a link on CoachT.

I haven't checked on this at the TSSAA website but being Huntingdon fans have been saying if they played a cupcake schedule like Dresden they would be district champs so I'm thinking Duck is correct on the overall record. I'm just hoping Dresden finds a way to win and it doesn't matter.