Henry County at Dickson County battle of the barrel

jhall615

Who cares who cleans up the stadium!!! I was just correcting Pats73 who claims he knows all that is going on with DC football. Sorry I even posted about this issue. Back to football, hope HC takes care of business with Rossview this week ....they have been improving every week this season but HC should take this one- HC -36 Rossview- 7

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify:

DC80: Pats73, I think the band cleans the field and bleachers, not the jailbirds.( at least the band did last year).

Pats73: dc80 your wrong about the jailbirds they do clean up on saturday I have first hand knowledge of this fact.

coachsp: the football players clean the stadium up on saturday mornings

DC80: Hey Pats73, I guess your facts are not as accurate as you thought either according to coachsp. I know the band cleaned up the last 2 years because the AD told them they would or lose the concession stand funds they get.

Sande: The band parents clean after every game. They have for the past two years. Before two years ago the football team was responsible for cleaning up the stadium..The "jailbirds" do not clean up the stadium.

Pats73: You are all wrong the jailbirds do at creekwood also not the band I know first hand I helped set it up LOL

theoldref58: Well I don't know Pat73 but I am a band parent at DC and we do clean up after the games he needs to get his facts right

doppelganger1989: my good friend lives at dickson county and he said the boy scouts do it

The band was told to do the cleanup. It is my understanding that they did contract it out for the "inmates" to clean the stadium after the game. This occurred after the first ballgame of the year. Last year and the first game of this year it was cleaned by the band parents. AT least that is what my wife says and she teaches at DCHS.

To clarify:

DC80: Pats73, I think the band cleans the field and bleachers, not the jailbirds.( at least the band did last year).

Pats73: dc80 your wrong about the jailbirds they do clean up on saturday I have first hand knowledge of this fact.

coachsp: the football players clean the stadium up on saturday mornings

DC80: Hey Pats73, I guess your facts are not as accurate as you thought either according to coachsp. I know the band cleaned up the last 2 years because the AD told them they would or lose the concession stand funds they get.

Sande: The band parents clean after every game. They have for the past two years. Before two years ago the football team was responsible for cleaning up the stadium..The "jailbirds" do not clean up the stadium.

Pats73: You are all wrong the jailbirds do at creekwood also not the band I know first hand I helped set it up LOL

theoldref58: Well I don't know Pat73 but I am a band parent at DC and we do clean up after the games he needs to get his facts right

doppelganger1989: my good friend lives at dickson county and he said the boy scouts do it

I one time or another every person in DC has will have cleaned the stadium after a game

Now see what you HC fans started, first you win the game, then you trash our field (just kidding) and then forget to turn out the lights when you leave!! (ha ha) What in the heck was in that barrell you took back home with you guys? Seriously, who cares, now not only have you beat us on the field but now you have got the band angry also. Look out now, we might have to have a battle of the bands!!mad.gif