Cornersville @ Collinwood

Trojan4life90

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville has finally gotten two kids eligible, who have not played all year. Twin brothers Mark and Matt Carroll who transfered in from a 3A school in Arkansas. Both 6'1 and around 175 (Mark looks heavier to me). They have absolutely been tearing it up at receiver all year long in practice . Both should provide McMahon two more outstanding targets. I believe Mark is playing safety and Matt is playing corner. Great athletes and I'm excited to watch.

Cornersville has finally gotten two kids eligible, who have not played all year. Twin brothers Mark and Matt Carroll who transfered in from a 3A school in Arkansas. Both 6'1 and around 175 (Mark looks heavier to me). They have absolutely been tearing it up at receiver all year long in practice . Both should provide McMahon two more outstanding targets. I believe Mark is playing safety and Matt is playing corner. Great athletes and I'm excited to watch.

Where you get this from? Would be nice if it's true