District 12A

RedTang

Well i'm going to put my opinion out there again. So you're saying that a guy with 12 Pts. and 11 Reb. and 2.2 blocks a game is a triple double? Now son i might be old but i wasn't born yesterday. He averages a double double congratulations, and yall say he is getting looks from all over well that's another lie. My nephew who plays basketball in college said that he came and practiced with them and he got absolutely manhandeled by a walk on who wasn't even good. I hope the kid can play somewhere but guys listen up, if he played in Double A or Triple A he wouldn't even hit the floor. He plays in a weak district and a weak Region, I just hope the kid goes to college and gets his degree.

Which college was it that he went too? The coaches that keep the stats for that website do not keep up with blocks. He has had 11 double digit block games this year. As for him not touching the floor in AA or AAA? Come on man. He's almost 6'8". He could play anywhere in the state. Sorry for the mistaken stats. But the blocks haven't been recited on the site. If you've seen him play any at all this year you know that he averaged more than 2.2. But please do get back to me on who your nephew is and which school that was. Because I know for a fact that you made that up.

Which college was it that he went too? The coaches that keep the stats for that website do not keep up with blocks. He has had 11 double digit block games this year. As for him not touching the floor in AA or AAA? Come on man. He's almost 6'8". He could play anywhere in the state. Sorry for the mistaken stats. But the blocks haven't been recited on the site. If you've seen him play any at all this year you know that he averaged more than 2.2. But please do get back to me on who your nephew is and which school that was. Because I know for a fact that you made that up.

Sometimes it not about the numbers. Sometimes it is about the size. I have heard stories about college coaches making the statements that they can teach a kid to play but can't make a kid to be 6'8 or so.

By the way can you Stown folks say "BIG Country" ? Zack Risner played a great game against Stown Friday night.

Just gotta call from one of my buddy's back in Linden and they said they wanted me to announce that both Consolation game and the Championship game of the girls will be broadcasted live on the link below at 6 p.m. starting with Wayne County vs. Loretto. Then right after at around 7:30 will be the Championship game against the Collinwood Trojanettes vs. the Summertown Lady Eagles.

http://www.ihigh.com/perryco/

Edited by PCsupporter4life