Huge District Semi-Final Tuesday

CHAMPDDS

Due to District 7 A-AA having 3 of the EurosportScoreboard top 10 teams (#2 CCS, #4 Notre Dame, and #9 Signal Mountain)....a huge district semifinal game will be tomorrow at Notre Dame when they take on Signal Mountain....2 teams enter, 1 team leaves the for the season....early on in the tournament process....

This will be a huge game for yours truly....My senior will be hanging up her High School/Select soccer cleats after this season....and to top it off, we had to move our Senior Night to this game, (Due to Grace's cancellation of our game with them, which was supposed to be our Senior Night)..Really hope the Irish can tag a win on this to make it not too much of an emotional rollercoaster night....(They were a 0-0 tie in regular season match)

D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to District 7 A-AA having 3 of the EurosportScoreboard top 10 teams (#2 CCS, #4 Notre Dame, and #9 Signal Mountain)....a huge district semifinal game will be tomorrow at Notre Dame when they take on Signal Mountain....2 teams enter, 1 team leaves the for the season....early on in the tournament process....

This will be a huge game for yours truly....My senior will be hanging up her High School/Select soccer cleats after this season....and to top it off, we had to move our Senior Night to this game, (Due to Grace's cancellation of our game with them, which was supposed to be our Senior Night)..Really hope the Irish can tag a win on this to make it not too much of an emotional rollercoaster night....(They were a 0-0 tie in regular season match)

D

There is always time to make more little Champs! I'm looking forward to the first of many senior nights.

if we are lucky, we get to wait and see you salts parade on the field in your 1980's suits after the game and not at half timeMiami-Vice-80s-Fashion.jpg. We need the mountain to go down in defeat before we celebrate your night on the red carpet. Go Irish!

I've got my cane ready with a wheelchair on standby. I will need both again when my kindergartener hits Senior Night in 2024.

See Champ...all you need is a little faith. God causes all things to work together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)

Now don't you feel bad about all your belly-acheing over the Grace cancellation? Might need to get to confession and say a few Hail Marys and Our Fathers. ;)

Congrats on the win and to your senior for chance to play at least a couple more. Good luck...er...best wishes (we protestants dont believe in luck ;) for another great game against CCS. May the best team win and hope to see you all down the road. A Grace/ND match up could still happen! :))

Congrats on the win and to your senior for chance to play at least a couple more. Good luck...er...best wishes (we protestants dont believe in luck icon_e_wink.gif for another great game against CCS. May the best team win and hope to see you all down the road. A Grace/ND match up could still happen! icon_e_smile.gif)

If Grace and ND do play, we are planning a special Grandparents' Night. Your grandparents are welcome, too, though we are hiding the water bottles.