INDY vs SIEGEL

notredame66

Doc... 1st - credit to Indy for shutting down the Star's offense for most of the game. Indy played with more heart tonight and almost... could have pulled off the win. Denzel Harding proved he is the heart of the team tonight. 1st three (2nd half) carries for 99 yards? Wow. Amazing to watch how much one player means to a team that seemed to have a ton of play makers.

The players maybe listening too much to Rebel Ron and too little to Coach W???? Two thing I take away are 21 is more than 14 and really proud of #41 (Shawn McKnight) for his INT with a minute left on the clock. Proud of #76 #25 #60 I know how hard those kids work year round.

A game like this could help in two weeks or if they replicate it will end the Star's season on November 2.

Another effort like this and I will need that prescription that you say is bad juju.

Edited by StarRaider

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc... 1st - credit to Indy for shutting down the Star's offense for most of the game. Indy played with more heart tonight and almost... could have pulled off the win. Denzel Harding proved he is the heart of the team tonight. 1st three (2nd half) carries for 99 yards? Wow. Amazing to watch how much one player means to a team that seemed to have a ton of play makers.

The players maybe listening too much to Rebel Ron and too little to Coach W???? Two thing I take away are 21 is more than 14 and really proud of #41 (Shawn McKnight) for his INT with a minute left on the clock. Proud of #76 #25 #60 I know how hard those kids work year round.

A game like this could help in two weeks or if they replicate it will end the Star's season on November 2.

ya know blown away that Indy kept it close- as they usually roll over when they play top notch teams - was your team having an off night or did Indy pay that good?

looked at the stats and appears we shut down your QB very well- so hats off to INDY...

Not knowing much about your team i would looking at your secondary - Indy never had that much sucess passing the ball or completions until tonights game

Totaly surprised with this one. Not because Indy is horrible but that Siegel is just that good. Something to be said about Indy nearly getting the win here. Hopefuly this will serve as a reminder that anything can happen at anytime. Congrats to the Stars for getting the win. Now get focused, stop reading your own press, and get this thing done!