fcs div II move.

snoball5278

I think hes saying in a round about way when you pull your kids out of the general population because you feel it is not appropriate to be around. When you see that same kid against other kids you took him away from you expect a better product than what has been displayed by many private christian school football players and other athletes. Sometimes it makes you wonder if spending all that money on private schools could have been better spent to further the christian cause.

What in the world are you saying? You clearly don't understand the mission of Christian schools. By your circular logic, you wouldn't remove your kid from the crack house just to make the other crackheads feel wanted. The problem is the other crackheads don't care either way - as they want to be crackheads.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world are you saying? You clearly don't understand the mission of Christian schools. By your circular logic, you wouldn't remove your kid from the crack house just to make the other crackheads feel wanted. The problem is the other crackheads don't care either way - as they want to be crackheads.

I think what he is saying is why take yer kid out of the crack house, if all he's gonna become is a high-dollar crack head.roflol.gif

I think what he is saying is why take yer kid out of the crack house, if all he's gonna become is a high-dollar crack head.roflol.gif

We don't want our kids to be crackheads. That is why we take them out of the crackhouse. Evangelizing to the crackheads only results in this response: "Dude, puff puff pass!" icon_lol.gif

Edited by toofsfairy

We don't want our kids to be crackheads. That is why we take them out of the crackhouse. Evangelizing to the crackheads only results in this response: "Dude, puff puff pass!" icon_lol.gif

most people don't want their kids to grow up and major in interpretive dance in college... but then there was troll's parents. :roflolk:

You sir, are a martyr. I long for your simple life and simple mind. Not. You still know that I'm better than you. Why else would you keep trying to convince yourself and eveyone else otherwise? Just admit it. Admitting it is the first step towards recovery.

I've got my eye on you Mr. Postman. I've got my eye on you, indeed.

Anyone seen The Hangover 2 where the future father-in-law says "A Dentist is not a real Doctor"????? Your arrogance has now led me to side w/ the Thai guy!