Wayne Co @ Perry Co

theGURU

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ashamed of the PC fans. PC was down 16-6, and all of a sudden the crowd (what little there was) starts leaving in droves. Wth? I know it was cold & raining a little, but at least the spectators have the luxury of coats, umbrellas, hand warmers, blankets, etc. Seemed like PC just gave up after that. Who can blame them...

WC didn't seem to have a very big crowd either.

Well, when it started to rain people cleared out. What bothered me is that, I know there were more PC players than there were people. So, did some of the parents just leave?

Also, I was wondering if there were any PC posters over by the consesstion stand? I went and girlfriend went and got some hot coco. I kinda looked around but didn't say anything.

Well, when it started to rain people cleared out. What bothered me is that, I know there were more PC players than there were people. So, did some of the parents just leave?

Also, I was wondering if there were any PC posters over by the consesstion stand? I went and girlfriend went and got some hot coco. I kinda looked around but didn't say anything.

I was at the merchandise table till it started getting everything wet. Then I packed it all up and went in concession stand. I saw Radio, but didn't see any of the rest. I'm sure chemtrail was there somewhere, though.

How many yards rushing did PC have tonight?

Read in the Times-Daily that WC held PC to 108 yards on offense. I can't remember PC completing a pass, so I assume that is all rushing. Still, it was the most dominating performance in the history of the series.

I was surprised by how PC "looked" before the game. They had good size (quite a bit bigger than WC), a few good skill players (especially #21), and decent numbers. If you had told me that they were a 6-3 or 7-2 1A team before the game, I would have believed you. If PC couldn't even be competitive with that team, the future looks pretty bleak. Players like Tucker and Mercer don't come around very often.

Read in the Times-Daily that WC held PC to 108 yards on offense. I can't remember PC completing a pass, so I assume that is all rushing. Still, it was the most dominating performance in the history of the series.

I was surprised by how PC "looked" before the game. They had good size (quite a bit bigger than WC), a few good skill players (especially #21), and decent numbers. If you had told me that they were a 6-3 or 7-2 1A team before the game, I would have believed you. If PC couldn't even be competitive with that team, the future looks pretty bleak. Players like Tucker and Mercer don't come around very often.

I blame the coaching. I seen PC run the same plays over and over and over.....

That was 108 total yards not on offense. That was return yards figured in as well.I think when WC coaches pulled the starters out Pc had negative yards on offense. I would also say congrats to #15 jacob Bevis for going over 1,000 yards rushing on the season last night with his 151 yards! Edited by wildcat89

WC held PC all night! I waited all night for PC to run the ball down WC throat but like I said it wont happen and it didnt! #60 tried to start something after every play but it didnt work, seems like PC was just trying to get somebody from WC ejected. I guess he couldnt handle getting blocked all night. WC #70 wore him out from the 1st play on! Congrats to the Wildcats!

do y'all even have a number 70 ??