The Tornadoes Storm into The Vikings House. (UC vs Humboldt)

BigSwo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna take UC on a hunch.. call me crazy but just think they can keep Humboldt off the field and stop the run to get some extra possessions.. key factor in this game is coaching and ball control . I look for time of possession to keep the score fairly low..

Thanks Champ. I kinda see it that way too. You are right, ball control is the key here. We must get 3 stops, that's 3......3 and outs to win without the Vikings doing the same to us. They have plenty of speed and athletes to get the job done. We must establish the inside game with ground and pound and expose them on the corners late in the 2nd qtr going into the 2nd half of the game. That's no secret as to our game plan. It's how we do things here in UC.

How does a high school football player MAKE the head coach put him in the game?

curious about that as well. That is a perfect example of why humboldt never seems to win the "BIG ONE" whether it's football or basketball. This has been an ongoing trend in their sports programs for several years now. The talent has been there numerous times but they tend to underachieve when the lights are at their brightest.

curious about that as well. That is a perfect example of why humboldt never seems to win the "BIG ONE" whether it's football or basketball. This has been an ongoing trend in their sports programs for several years now. The talent has been there numerous times but they tend to underachieve when the lights are at their brightest.

Lets hope the Humboldt lights are very bright Friday night.

The final was actually 28-22...Being there my self the game was not actually that close

Agree. Good win for UCMS, next game on Saturday in UC against I think Memphis Lanier middle school. Coach Williams (the middle school coach) continues to do an excellent job coaching our young football players.