Sullivan playoff battle: Central vs South

crawdad

It's a shame style points don't get you into the playoffs. It was an impressive rushing attack by the Rebels with enough passing to keep the Cougars honest. It looked like a lot of players were in the mix. The hammer and uno looked sharp as did the pin-point passing of the heir apparent at QB.

I guess I'll be the first to say, "good-bye AAA , hello 3 Rivers and AA. Get ready Raiders, Cyclones, and Blue Devils. The Rebels are coming back ."

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is much better health wise. His son is playiing for Tennessee Tech. Comp just doesn't frequent the Coach T boards anymore. I always liked his passion for the game and his point of view. There just aren't many South fans left but I'll keep up on the 5A/6A board next year as well as the 4A stuff with South. Good luck tonight even though you won't need any luck.

Great to hear that it was just his writing that you missed ,it looked pretty bleak when I read it.I'm glad he is doing better and wish him and his son the best.Man,we needed a whole lot more then luck last night.I don't know if DB has ever came back in the fourth against SH like that. Edited by BatmanDB