Blue Raider Challenge Coverage

WrestlingGod

Wow! I didn't realize it's been three years. Any chance we will ever see you suit up in those stripes again? I imagine an enthusiastic wrestling fanatic as yourself would have loved refereeing matches. Come on, who wouldn't??? I DO however think your project is an incredible idea. What is the long range goal? Is this something where it will be limited to your website only or do you see your project partnering with FLO ever as the state of Ohio has done with "Gohio casts"?

It's still in the baby stages right now, however, we have some big ideas for the future. We never really thought about partnering with Flo, it's a thought though. Our biggest set back right now will be funds, since for the first couple years everything will be spending money out if our pockets, money that we don't have, it'll be easy to let it fizzle away.

And yes I loveddddd Reffing. Being paid to be THAT close to the action? Who wouldn't love it?

Anywho, just throwing this out there, but anyone who would like to help us out with funds would be greatly appreciated and not forgotten. Everyone always talks about wanting to help wrestling grow in TN but never really knowing what to do. This is your chance.