Red Bubbling Springs comes to the Creekbank

slimshady

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd call myself more of a utility player. I played everywhere other than Center and Left. Started as catcher my freshman and sophomore years. Also pitched a lot. I settled into second my senior year, although I only played there because I had a torn labrum. My brother actually had a better glove then me at second. He just couldn't hit lol I enjoyed second a lot and got comfortable there and that may be where I try to play if I can ever throw a baseball again. You shouldn't have gotten me started on baseball, I love that sport more than anything else, this post was just a tad bit off topic

I'd call myself more of a utility player. I played everywhere other than Center and Left. Started as catcher my freshman and sophomore years. Also pitched a lot. I settled into second my senior year, although I only played there because I had a torn labrum. My brother actually had a better glove then me at second. He just couldn't hit lol I enjoyed second a lot and got comfortable there and that may be where I try to play if I can ever throw a baseball again. You shouldn't have gotten me started on baseball, I love that sport more than anything else, this post was just a tad bit off topic

Off-topic? It's the RBS - TC thread, is there anything meaningful to add after "TC wins this one by 40"?