Centennial @ Hillsboro

McGavock @ Hillwood

Hendersonville @ Lebanon

Ill go kenwood 28-14 over Clarksville

Portland 21-14 over station camp

Centennial over Hillsboro 24-14

McGavock over Hillwood 21-7

Hendersonville over Lebanon 42-0..

Every game except the Hendersonville game I can see being nail biters.. What a way to end the regular season

Edited by HighLife

Kenwood @ Clarksville

Station Camp @ Portland

Centennial @ Hillsboro

McGavock @ Hillwood

Hendersonville @ Lebanon

Hillsboro over Centennial 24-14

Every game except the Hendersonville game I can see being nail biters.. What a way to end the regular season

Only the Hillsboro one caught me by surprise. Do they project that much better than Centennial?

The game that jumps out to me is the Indy game for both teams. Indy beat centennial 31-3 and beat Hillsboro 24-17... Both centennial and Hillsboro took a butt whipping by brentwood. That game will come down to Hillsboro O vs Centennials D, because those are the weakest parts of each team.

Good info... thanks HighLife

Centennial put up 35 on Brentwood, that was actually a very competitive game. Centennial's QB had some missed passes in the second half that resulted in Brentwood running away with it in the 4th qtr. And Centennial blew out Franklin, who beat Hillsboro. Centennial shouldn't have much of a problem taking care of the Burros friday

Kenwood @ Clarksville

Station Camp @ Portland

Centennial @ Hillsboro

McGavock @ Hillwood

Hendersonville @ Lebanon

Centennial over Hillsboro 24-14

Let's get some more predictions on these. The Station Camp, Hillwood, and Hillsboro games are really important to Sullivan South's playoff chances. I know nothing about these teams other than checking their scores. Can anybody help?

Centennial probably a little more balanced than Hillsboro - probably a kicking game outcome. Hillwood should lose to mcgavock. SC and Portland have the same outcome against common opponents. All 7. This will be a real tiebreaker. SC may have a few more playmakers. Defense is great. Offense is predictable and abysmal. (At least that's the word from those that would know better than me)