Henry County hosts Rossview- Week 10

MSURacer

Facts the henry co vs rossview game will be as boring as that was. But i stand by what i said those others don't know what i do.Rossview has real fast QB do not let him get on the edge he can fly. You all will win by 52 is this game at hc or clarksville? I will be in the area this weekend going to a get together on swamp creek at the oldguides place on sat.nite come by and we will talk football and bring the oldevil with you no kids allowed

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts the henry co vs rossview game will be as boring as that was. But i stand by what i said those others don't know what i do.Rossview has real fast QB do not let him get on the edge he can fly. You all will win by 52 is this game at hc or clarksville? I will be in the area this weekend going to a get together on swamp creek at the oldguides place on sat.nite come by and we will talk football and bring the oldevil with you no kids allowed

Game is in Paris. Hope you make it.

HC wins 45-6.

Chase Henderson with an awesome game. 11 carries for 139 yards and I believe 4 touchdowns. Only a sophomore. He and Keshun Love will be very special players.

Bummers of the night were seeing Trey Cowans and Jamari Curtis going down with injuries. Hope it's nothing serious for either, that would be two huge losses. Also, is Dennis Tharpe injured? He didn't play tonight.

Time to get these playoff standings/quadrants hammered out. Ready to see where we end up.

Well both Dyer County and Memphis East lost. Looks like we're locked into quad 4. Hendersonville lost to Lebanon tonight, effectively knocking them out of playoff contention. Any chance Northeast gets bumped over to quad 3 as a result? Just curious. I'm literally clueless when it comes to this playoff system.

Tomorrow will be interesting. That's for sure.

Henry County will more than likely be on the road next week at Crump Stadium to play Memphis Hamilton who finished their season tonight by beating Melrose 14-12. We will know for sure tomorrow at 10:00 AM but look for the Patriots to be a #5 seed in Quad 4. We also will be the only District 10- AAA member in Quad 4.

Henry County will more than likely be on the road next week at Crump Stadium to play Memphis Hamilton who finished their season tonight by beating Melrose 14-12. We will know for sure tomorrow at 10:00 AM but look for the Patriots to be a #5 seed in Quad 4. We also will be the only District 10- AAA member in Quad 4.

Good call. Are the injuries minor from last night?

Edited by SEC1rules