The best QB and RB combo in 1A?

TheNewGuy

Actually we are ahead right now. And we are guaranteed playoffs. PC isn't

What an amazing playoff system right?

Y'all lost to the 2 bottom teams in our Region are are somehow ahead of us. And if we beat WC, us and them will have the same record and they will get in before us even though we will have beat them head 2 head.

Edited by theGURU

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an amazing playoff system right?

Y'all lost to the 2 bottom teams in our Region are are somehow ahead of us. And if we beat WC, us and them will have the same record and they will get in before us even though we will have beat them head 2 head.

Well, the Tssaa doesn't go by region record anymore (other than 1st and 2 place), and that's the reason. CA is 5-4 and will be at worse 5-5. So, they have a better record then both PC and WC. I think they deserve it, and we've beat more and played more teams with a .500 or better record.

Well, the Tssaa doesn't go by region record anymore (other than 1st and 2 place), and that's the reason. CA is 5-4 and will be at worse 5-5. So, they have a better record then both PC and WC. I think they deserve it, and we've beat more and played more teams with a .500 or better record.

1 more team. Cause Riverside sucked it up this year.

sorry, but i have not read the thread but just wanted to insert two players from moore county into consideration: Jp evans has 900 yards rushing and just under 800 yards passing for a total of 19 tds, tailback matt taggett has 820 yards rushing and over 150 receiving while running the ball an average of only 10- 12 times a game. Together than have 31 tds between them and their stats would be higher but their offensive system spreads the ball around each game with usually 6 or 7 players running the ball each game. both are two way starters and rarely come off the field. Also, there have been 3 game where each did not carry the ball in the 2nd half. There are tons of great players out there and these two kids along with their teammates work hard...go raiders!

Lol....that's all it takes

I know but if we beat y'all it just doesn't seem right that if 2 teams with the same record play head 2 head that the winner shouldnt get in first. I guess I'm just saying I think Head 2 Head should be the 2nd tie breaker after overall wins.

Edited by theGURU