• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback beats Coalfield 58-20

Gordonsville beats Eagleville 52-12

Nashville Christian beats Colinwood 21-20

Huntingdon beats West Carroll 48-14

Piratetom, you made that Henry man real mad and I garuntee you those Greenback people do not appreciate you doing that. You made that Reynolds man mad and that Price man mad this year and it cost us the game. You think im joking but im not.

Gordonsville beats Coalfield 35-14

Huntingdon defeats Nashville Christian 42-21

Powerp, are you using my Murphy Fair book to guess these games? You and pegleg need to give me my book back. It has been almost two weeks now since you took my book from that Marshall mans bathroom. I could not even guess these games last week cause you and pegleg had my book. You think im joking but im not.

Piratetom, you made that Henry man real mad and I garuntee you those Greenback people do not appreciate you doing that. You made that Reynolds man mad and that Price man mad this year and it cost us the game. You think im joking but im not.

Yep and it worked!!! Coalfield upset Greenback!! Job well done!! lol!! Hopefully you have learned your lesson on telling those coaches how to beat our Pirate team with the onside kicks!! You cost us several victories this year and home field advantage.

Yep and it worked!!! Coalfield upset Greenback!! Job well done!! lol!! Hopefully you have learned your lesson on telling those coaches how to beat our Pirate team with the onside kicks!! You cost us several victories this year and home field advantage.

It is Griders job to train our boys on how to catch a onside kick. Grider finally trained them and they did it when we played that Marshall man. That coach at Walker Valley is not going to like you if you make those other teams mad they are playing and they beat them. You think im joking but im not.

It is Griders job to train our boys on how to catch a onside kick. Grider finally trained them and they did it when we played that Marshall man. That coach at Walker Valley is not going to like you if you make those other teams mad they are playing and they beat them. You think im joking but im not.

Train, YES! Tell other teams our faults, NO! Anyway I had the great pleasure of meeting Coach Ryan from Walker Valley this past Sunday at my sons middle school footbal banquet. We talked about the success of Pirate Football and the direction Walker Valley is heading. He is very excited to have me on board coming from a great program in South Pittsburg. I will be very active in the booster club and the football team. Hopefully my enthusiasm for the game will carry over to some of the parents already there. Roy, Coach Ryan is very interested in having you read to him from your Murphy Fair Book to teach him about all the 6A Teams he will have to play next year. But of course that means you either finding your book or getting a new one soon. He definately said he will turn in his survey for you!!

Oh yeah, remember, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

Train, YES! Tell other teams our faults, NO! Anyway I had the great pleasure of meeting Coach Ryan from Walker Valley this past Sunday at my sons middle school footbal banquet. We talked about the success of Pirate Football and the direction Walker Valley is heading. He is very excited to have me on board coming from a great program in South Pittsburg. I will be very active in the booster club and the football team. Hopefully my enthusiasm for the game will carry over to some of the parents already there. Roy, Coach Ryan is very interested in having you read to him from your Murphy Fair Book to teach him about all the 6A Teams he will have to play next year. But of course that means you either finding your book or getting a new one soon. He definately said he will turn in his survey for you!!

Oh Snap?...

I garuntee you Grider gives them some tapes of us and those other coaches can see it. I will show that Ryan man my new book when it comes out this summer. Just make sure he turned in his survey.

Edited by Roy Dillard