Giles Co vs Lipscomb

likearock

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those "best games ever" stuff DL fans mention, GC remembers were on the crap end of those great games. Bobcats....we need to see a beat down at the Brickyard tonight!

I'm challenging the Defense to deliver another zero to the DL side of the scoreboard tonight.

Darn right lets not be that one and done.All due respect.Punching them in mouth from kickoff to final don't let up.Think I might call in sick today and tailgate all day.

Gibbs won't talk and and we're getting the stuff ready for tonight. Didn't you guys enjoy those fireworks last year? Btw the thread about burley on the front is our stadium

our fog was better than your smoke balls. But I always love fireworks. When I mentioned them to our city manager I was reminded they are illegal inside the city limits.

How does this Giles Co team compare to the 2009 team who won the state championship?

Maybe it is just me, but I believe the difference in 2009 and this year's team it that this year's team seems to be more efficient. In 2009 the offensive seemed to be more explosive (a little) and would often hit the big strike. This year the offense will hit the big play on occasion but they seem more methodical. I mean that in that they are rarely behind in down and distance and can dictate when they run and pass.

On defense they seem to swarm more to the ball as a unit. In 2009 their defense had a couple solid standouts (Joey Dinyae, however you spell it) and this year they are more of a solid unit.

Just my opinion

Maybe it is just me, but I believe the difference in 2009 and this year's team it that this year's team seems to be more efficient. In 2009 the offensive seemed to be more explosive (a little) and would often hit the big strike. This year the offense will hit the big play on occasion but they seem more methodical. I mean that in that they are rarely behind in down and distance and can dictate when they run and pass.

On defense they seem to swarm more to the ball as a unit. In 2009 their defense had a couple solid standouts (Joey Dinyae, however you spell it) and this year they are more of a solid unit.

Just my opinion

I would say you summed it up perfectly.

It sure was great to hear Ariel, Benjamin and lil Darren Sean on the radio this morning.

I know they will be ready and have the whole team ready to play tonight. Lookin forward to a racous atmosphere in the Brickyard!