Page Patriots @ Signal Mountain Eagles

MountainTroll

Page @ Signal Mountain  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Page Patriots
    • Signal Mountain Eagles

First off we didn't throw a best down to them. They were supposed to be a favorite to play for the state championship and our defense dominated them. Like he said its something worth noting because ever since we brough in new coaches there during the time I played at page a few years back there has been a great energy from this team when we get to the playoffs. Doesnt matter who we play we're gonna give them all they can handle. Like you said this is 2012 which brings the next point of the giles game. We're talking about a much better Giles team this year. However despite the blowout against them, this year page is also a better team. The point to it all is get ready for a dogfight because this page team is coming over there to pull the upset and shock the signal mountain faithful.

Any word on Mizell for Friday. I understand that he is the gunpowder for yall's spread offense. Saw in the Giles thread that yall had several key guys out for that game. Hope yall are 100% for our game, 'cause we want your best effort. Signal is 100% healthy.

Oh yeh. Are yall bringin' the band? We got a really good one that I think you will enjoy. If yall's is coming and wants to perform at halftime, I assume your band director has spoken with ours. Don't won't no feelin's hurt.icon_cry.gif And just to let you know. We don't have a field house yet up at the field, which is a good walk from the school. Our guys dress at the school and walk up. We have a nice tent setup at the field for the visitors, but there is also a locker room available down at the school if you want. Again, I assume yer AD or coach has talked with ours.

I think people in the state will have a new level of respect for teams in 12aa after the first round.. Too much speed, talent and size in one district..

Yea. Kinda nice to be in a nine team district with a bunch of equally matched (sic mediocre) teams. Everbody gits 4 or 5 district wins and just gotta schedule one non-district patsy to make the playoffs.

I'd say two of the seven make it past the first round. Would only be one, but two of 'em is playin' each other again.rolleyes.gif

tomatoes.gif

No I don't own it....just being nice to the folks from Page. Saw Page play years ago...nice setup. Looking forward to Friday at the nest. Not looking ahead...but what is your take on EH at this point in the season. Saw them play RB a few weeks ago and they looked different than at the beginning of the year.

My opinion is it doesn't matter what they looked like against anyone else because if we play them again they will be equally fired up. But both of us have work to do before that happens.

The entire district will be showing strong it is on Friday both in 3A and 4A. Page will be one of those schools really showing it. Go ahead and bring on your SEC committed QB and the rest of your offense, I can assure you that we will be prepared. I am curious to see a rivals page or something just to check out this star QB? If one of you don't mind sharing that with me since I'm not familiar with his name.

Agreed theres alot of 4A teams that are horrible. But guarantee Page isnt one of them. and was shocked to see them put that many points on SM. they put as many points up on SM as they did with their 1A foes with the exception of boyd and grace christian. must be a week spot in signals D. no way a 1A school should score 54 points on a 4A team that everyone favored to go to state before week one..

Maybe you guys should try on "Little South Pitt" sometime. They are always up for us, it is one of our highlights of our season to play them. But if you are not from East Tn you would understand anything about South Pitt.