Page Patriots @ Signal Mountain Eagles

MountainTroll

Page @ Signal Mountain  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Page Patriots
    • Signal Mountain Eagles

also 12AA always makes a great run in the playoffs. last year. giles making it.to 4th round. Marshall to 3rd. Page to secoond after upsetting number one lexington. Lewis to second and.hickman got put.put in the.first. Fairview got put out by Milan in.the.3rd.Marshall,Lewis,and Hickman got put out by a district 12AA team. giles beating marshall.and.fairview beating hickman and.lewis. Giles.won state.in 2009. Great.chance of doing.it.again.this year. this year.we.have seven teams in.the playoffs. One will go home in.round.one guaranteed.cuz.hickman and.lewis are.matched up. But.to say our.district.is.mediocre makes.me.laugh. the only teams that make the east dominant past couple of.years are greeneville cak alcoa.and.maryville. past 8 years. maryville and alcoa. Middle Tn and west.will come back.around to the days of Riverdale and hillsboro or melrose and milan or david lipscomb or brentwood and.franklin. May take a.while but it will happen. shoot i actually.believe siegel has a legitimate chance of taking the 6A crown.this.year. LOL only powerhouse we have in.middlw.right now.is 15 min east.of Fairview and right down the road.from CPA and.thats Ensworth. Dont.know how.well.they will be mext year.without.corn elder but their.back up.RB for elder is a.specimen. may not have the agility of elder but hes a beast. Biggest.back ive seen this.year. but D2 teams.are a whole.different.matter. East does have bragging.rights for having.the dominant football.programs in D1 at the.moment. but.hopefully we can.bring back the 4A title,5a title and 6a title back to our region of tn. Beech,Giles,and siegel get it done! . lol sry love playoff time and.love to rant. its all in good fun. I respect all the teams in the east. like i said yall have been the dominant region of tn. Just gotta talk my boys up in the middle tn region.

also 12AA always makes a great run in the playoffs. last year. giles making it.to 4th round. Marshall to 3rd. Page to secoond after upsetting number one lexington. Lewis to second and.hickman got put.put in the.first. Fairview got put out by Milan in.the.3rd.Marshall,Lewis,and Hickman got put out by a district 12AA team. giles beating marshall.and.fairview beating hickman and.lewis. Giles.won state.in 2009. Great.chance of doing.it.again.this year. this year.we.have seven teams in.the playoffs. One will go home in.round.one guaranteed.cuz.hickman and.lewis are.matched up. But.to say our.district.is.mediocre makes.me.laugh. the only teams that make the east dominant past couple of.years are greeneville cak alcoa.and.maryville. past 8 years. maryville and alcoa. Middle Tn and west.will come back.around to the days of Riverdale and hillsboro or melrose and milan or david lipscomb or brentwood and.franklin. May take a.while but it will happen. shoot i actually.believe siegel has a legitimate chance of taking the 6A crown.this.year. LOL only powerhouse we have in.middlw.right now.is 15 min east.of Fairview and right down the road.from CPA and.thats Ensworth. Dont.know how.well.they will be mext year.without.corn elder but their.back up.RB for elder is a.specimen. may not have the agility of elder but hes a beast. Biggest.back ive seen this.year. but D2 teams.are a whole.different.matter. East does have bragging.rights for having.the dominant football.programs in D1 at the.moment. but.hopefully we can.bring back the 4A title,5a title and 6a title back to our region of tn. Beech,Giles,and siegel get it done! . lol sry love playoff time and.love to rant. its all in good fun. I respect all the teams in the east. like i said yall have been the dominant region of tn. Just gotta talk my boys up in the middle tn region.

The entire district will be showing strong it is on Friday both in 3A and 4A. Page will be one of those schools really showing it. Go ahead and bring on your SEC committed QB and the rest of your offense, I can assure you that we will be prepared. I am curious to see a rivals page or something just to check out this star QB? If one of you don't mind sharing that with me since I'm not familiar with his name.

I'm sure your coaches are familiar with his name, and you won't soon forget it after Friday night.teeheeju9.gif

The entire district will be showing strong it is on Friday both in 3A and 4A. Page will be one of those schools really showing it. Go ahead and bring on your SEC committed QB and the rest of your offense, I can assure you that we will be prepared. I am curious to see a rivals page or something just to check out this star QB? If one of you don't mind sharing that with me since I'm not familiar with his name.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Reese-Phillips-132680

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I look for Grundy to be pretty good for the next 3 years if you can keep the young QB healthy. He spent some middle school years over on this mountain and I must say I was sad to see him go.

Good luck to you guys next year not sure we will play anymore. Rumor is that sorry principle at Sequatchie is trying to get us out of the district with the new realignment and get someone easier in. And since he is a Board of Control member I think there might be some merit to the rumor.

HE (QB) IS ALSO AS GOOD AT BASEBALL AS HE WAS IN FOOTBALL,THAT WILL BE A PLUS FOR GRUNDY// GOOD LUCK SON !

Summit did their part yesterday to help the Patroits win Friday night by opening up our field and facilities to Page after a gas leak shut down PHS and PMS. Best of luck to the Patroits. We'll be rooting hard for you guys.

I heard about y'all opening up your field for us. That means a lot to have you guys helping us out. This why I don't want to see anyone succed more then summit, y'all are good people.