soutside vs lexington first round!

BRTFBF73

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have plenty of class just get tired of hearing all the Lexington crap. They are the DB in 4a

Im pretty sure Lexington can take southside in this one Devilman. Ive see both teams multiple times and it should be easy unlike last year when a good page team came in which no one around west tn has seen and played lights out to beat Lexington. Im actually not a Lexington fan or anything like that but in this game which is what the topic is on Lexington should and probably will beat Southside.

Being a Tiger faithful doesn't always mean we always pick our team to win everything. I understand there are some young guys that get on here and talk a bunch of trash talk and that seems to give our team and fans a bad image. However, Greeneville fans do the same thing as well as some Giles fans. Difference being, both of those programs have gold balls. We have a class program here with plenty of classy fans. Don't always assume because we have a few big mouths that we all are that way. I could say the same for a lot of other fans here. I for one believe that this game will go Lexingtons way easily. We have to much speed, depth, and discipline to allow SS to win at our place this year. I will be concerned though when we have to face a well-coached, disciplined passing team. A repeat of Page game last year in the first round won't happen on the first round this year.

Being a Tiger faithful doesn't always mean we always pick our team to win everything. I understand there are some young guys that get on here and talk a bunch of trash talk and that seems to give our team and fans a bad image. However, Greeneville fans do the same thing as well as some Giles fans. Difference being, both of those programs have gold balls. We have a class program here with plenty of classy fans. Don't always assume because we have a few big mouths that we all are that way. I could say the same for a lot of other fans here. I for one believe that this game will go Lexingtons way easily. We have to much speed, depth, and discipline to allow SS to win at our place this year. I will be concerned though when we have to face a well-coached, disciplined passing team. A repeat of Page game last year in the first round won 't happen on the first round this year.

Very nicely said!!!!! As a Chester County fan I always respect Lexington and enjoy the game between the two. GL Tigers