PLAYOFFS: Peabody vs Humboldt Part 2

bearcat22

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to see us on the second page this week. Has everyone lost interest in Peabody football? I kind of understood the last two weeks, but c'mon folks, this is Humboldt. They held us to fewer points than anyone else we have played. So, is no one interested; do you not think we can beat Humboldt twice; what's up?

First of all why does the TSSAA have two teams from the same district playing in Round One

It's just the way the seeding worked out this season. The TSSAA used to flip flop a couple of seeds a few years ago to try and avoid teams from the same district playing in the first round. However, it ended up punishing other teams effected because of the flipping of seeds. The TSSAA has a specific set of guidlines that are followed in regards to seeding teams. It just worked out that Humboldt and Trenton drew each other.

We got the toughest quad. I still feel we can get to the semis against Adamsville. We should beat Humboldt, then Westwood and Dresden though they are all pretty good. If we are healthy when we get there we will win against Adamsville.

If we are going to make a great run this will probably be the best year to do it. 2A the next four years will be considerably better come playoff time. All I can say is WOW.

We got the toughest quad. I still feel we can get to the semis against Adamsville. We should beat Humboldt, then Westwood and Dresden though they are all pretty good. If we are healthy when we get there we will win against Adamsville.

If we are going to make a great run this will probably be the best year to do it. 2A the next four years will be considerably better come playoff time. All I can say is WOW.

I agree that our quad is TOUGH. It will be tough to beat Humboldt again and if we do then it only gets tougher. What do you mean by WOW?

I hate to see us on the second page this week. Has everyone lost interest in Peabody football? I kind of understood the last two weeks, but c'mon folks, this is Humboldt. They held us to fewer points than anyone else we have played. So, is no one interested; do you not think we can beat Humboldt twice; what's up?

We've never been much around here as far as participation on Coacht. I've read it occasionally through the years but never bothered to post until this year since it's seems so much more exciting and we actually have an offense.