1A Quad 2

croz6110

Actually I will be surprised. Just like last year played a weak schedule got in undeafeted played a team who didn't even win the state and got donkey stomped. So they may get past Moore but when they play Gordy. Itl be 10X worse than last year

Never said they were better than anybody, bud. Look at there out of district schedule. Learn alittle, then come back and talk smack.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious becauze nobody has said much so far. I wander if Gordonsville is anygood. this season. Not sure but i hear they have alot of seniorz.

Nope. They're way over rated. South Pitt is just going to walk into Gordonsville and breeze out with a victory. Gville didnt play a tough enough regular season to get them past the Pirates. 9 and 1 is over rated because of the patsy schedule. But those Pirates have practically played an NFL schedule and their 7 and 3 record is legitimately misleading because the 3 wasnt really losses because they beat themselves. I hope theyre keeping the gold ball shined up for the Pirates because there's no doubt they're going all the way. Any minor issues theyve had; like turnovers, inferior line play, suspect D, penalties, and youth have all been addressed and theyre ready to roll. Nothing will stop the orange and black now that theyve learned how to get out of their own way. Poor, poor pitiful tigers. I kind of feel sorry for them next week.

Nope. They're way over rated. South Pitt is just going to walk into Gordonsville and breeze out with a victory. Gville didnt play a tough enough regular season to get them past the Pirates. 9 and 1 is over rated because of the patsy schedule. But those Pirates have practically played an NFL schedule and their 7 and 3 record is legitimately misleading because the 3 wasnt really losses because they beat themselves. I hope theyre keeping the gold ball shined up for the Pirates because there's no doubt they're going all the way. Any minor issues theyve had; like turnovers, inferior line play, suspect D, penalties, and youth have all been addressed and theyre ready to roll. Nothing will stop the orange and black now that theyve learned how to get out of their own way. Poor, poor pitiful tigers. I kind of feel sorry for them next week.

LMAO whatever. SP knows they aren't as good as we have been lately . Gordonsville needs to win it all this year. This is their shot.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Never said they were better than anybody, bud. Look at there out of district schedule. Learn alittle, then come back and talk smack.

It's not smack talk it's the truth? Last year they went undefeated cause they didn't play a tough schedule how's that smack talk that's stateing the facts? If you were offended because I said they are half descent than my condolences. But it's the truth not smack talk

I have aways found post like this is hard to chew and choke down if you ever have to go back and swallow it later. Kind of like chewing fat the more you chew on it the bigger it gets!DIDNT YOUR ALMIGHTY TEAM LOSE ONE RIVAL GAME THIS YEAR? You may beat the Pirates if tbey get the oppurtunitY to play but the Pirates must find away to win against CA FIRST. But that will need to be decided on tbe field not by you professor ..........!

Seen some footage on tbis CA team qtr back can toss the pigskin for sure.

Hey, ChickenDave, when you're right, you're right, and that's what I'm trying to tell you, Gville can't win the big game. We can beat any 1A team in the state, except those rascally Pirates from Marion Co.

The biggest game we've had in a decade, we lost by 1 pt. Now, next week, we have to face our Achilles heal. Gosh, i wish we could just forfeit rather than go through all the humiliation from losing to South Pitt again. Im going to go ahead and start digging my hole to crawl into next friday night.

And also, when we're walking away from the jungle with our cat tail between our legs im going to be trying to figure out what i need to do to become next years version of Ambassador for the Pirates. Is there an official application process that i need to go through, or do i just constantly tell the world that next year is the year of the Pirate? I'm so stoked about this Pirate team, i see at least 4 championships the next 4 years and all the while we get to rub it in the TSSAA's faces that they couldn't even stop us by stacking the entire system against us. I'm going to recommend to Coach Grider that we "the pirates" need to play all 6a competition along with our regular district games otherwise we'll never be tested. Everyone knows that even a 5-5 Pirate team is better than any teams playing in the 1A playoffs. How's that? Can i have the job? I can come down every friday night in the fall and just sit motionless in the stands but by gholly it's worth it to follow this juggernaut. Bring on the pain boys and show those CA boys and then Gordonsville boys how real imtimidating football is played. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

Hey, ChickenDave, when you're right, you're right, and that's what I'm trying to tell you, Gville can't win the big game. We can beat any 1A team in the state, except those rascally Pirates from Marion Co.

The biggest game we've had in a decade, we lost by 1 pt. Now, next week, we have to face our Achilles heal. Gosh, i wish we could just forfeit rather than go through all the humiliation from losing to South Pitt again. Im going to go ahead and start digging my hole to crawl into next friday night.

And also, when we're walking away from the jungle with our cat tail between our legs im going to be trying to figure out what i need to do to become next years version of Ambassador for the Pirates. Is there an official application process that i need to go through, or do i just constantly tell the world that next year is the year of the Pirate? I'm so stoked about this Pirate team, i see at least 4 championships the next 4 years and all the while we get to rub it in the TSSAA's faces that they couldn't even stop us by stacking the entire system against us. I'm going to recommend to Coach Grider that we "the pirates" need to play all 6a competition along with our regular district games otherwise we'll never be tested. Everyone knows that even a 5-5 Pirate team is better than any teams playing in the 1A playoffs. How's that? Can i have the job? I can come down every friday night in the fall and just sit motionless in the stands but by gholly it's worth it to follow this juggernaut. Bring on the pain boys and show those CA boys and then Gordonsville boys how real imtimidating football is played. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

You know I don't recall any SP fans having anything but praise for your team this year. What's with all the sarcasm? Gordonsville is old and good. SP is alot younger and decent. Gordonsville is due to beat SP and they should this year.