1A Quad 2

croz6110

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should win it all.

Huh so should SP not even make the trip if they get past Ca? WOW i tbought thats why you played the game? Since i know we wont get to see it, could you tell me what all of you posters plan to say if by accident Gordy's folks have a down night and SP or GB beat tbem. I would really like to know. Let me guess it was the refs? Let me guess it was it was it doesnt freaking matter because SP HASNT PLAYED CA YET.GET OVER IT GUYS. LET IT REST UNTIL NEXT WEEK!

I didn't even say anything about them playing SP, cool down ya hot head lol and no SP prob shouldn't make the trip cause the school is losing money by sending the buses to Gville since y'all's season will be done after that night. Only my opinion though, I could be completely wrong. And do you seriously think y'all and CA will be a close game? I want your honest answer

I didn't even say anything about them playing SP, cool down ya hot head lol and no SP prob shouldn't make the trip cause the school is losing money by sending the buses to Gville since y'all's season will be done after that night. Only my opinion though, I could be completely wrong. And do you seriously think y'all and CA will be a close game? I want your honest answer

He is talking to me. Calm down, SP is young. Gordonsville should win this year. We all knew that last season. This should be there year. SP will return 7 starters each way next season so improvement should be made in 2013.

sorry for duplicates

Edited by CHICKENDAVE

Edited by CHICKENDAVE

Edited by CHICKENDAVE

WOW I was surprised that somone associated with FCS would start with name calling so ill take tbe hot head comment as a joke and let it ride and move on. Will SP beat CA. I sure hope so because if tbey don't tbere season is over. That aint no mess either.No gurantees in tbe playoffs. Did anybody think the team that beat huntington earlier this season would win? Nope! But they did. I have not seen CA play and know very little about them. Sometimes records are misleading. These regular posters need to show the kids from CA a little respect and let SP andCA play to decide who gets there butts handed to tbem( like FCS did-see I can joke too) next week. Then talk about tbe beat down Gordy is going to give the winner again like they did to FCS. Lol