Quarter Final Round A-AA Matchup Discussions/Smack Talk

CHAMPDDS

We have 72 hours...

Anybody want to start dropping some predictions,etc regarding upcoming first round games?...I'll start...

Elizabethton v CCS ...See no reason why CCS should have any trouble here..But kudos to Elizabethton to keep scoring when they can, with wins over CLAIBORNE 15-0 and CUMBERLAND GAP 13-0 and 14-0...

CPA v Sacred Heart ...CPA has tourney experience...SH may not know what they are in for versus CPA, but congrates to SH for getting into the big time so early in their programs history...

White House v Notre Dame....This will be the game to watch...ND is doing well, but WH has been promised to be a powerful team...but no mutual teams from regular season makes this difficult to predict....CoachT has WH's Strength Rank as #15, ND at #10...and WH's Schedule Rank #5..ND at #3...

Liberty v CAK ...Certainly would love to see the underdog go ahead and get CAK off of the table, but CAK is CAK..even if they are down some...

Edited by CHAMPDDS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have 72 hours...

Anybody want to start dropping some predictions,etc regarding upcoming first round games?...I'll start...

Okay, I will bite...

Elizabethton v CCS I am going to go out on a limb and say that CCS is the weakest of the privates in the draw. However, that should be good enough to git er done against E-ton.

CPA v Sacred Heart ...CPA is improved from last years squad that fell a little short against CAK. They are a tough out. No quit in em. I think SH will learn they aren't playing in west Tennessee anymore.

White House v Notre Dame. ...I agree with Champ, this will be THE game to watch Wednesday (if you are from White House or are Catholic at least). You never can tell much by score comparisons. I can make a legit case either way by breaking down who played whom twice removed. I am sure that ND will be favored by almost all. What I am also sure of is that WH will not go away easily. They will fight, scratch, kick, and claw until the final horn blows. White House may not be loaded with D1 prospects, but there are NO glaring weaknesses either. Yep, this should be a good one...

Liberty v CAK ... CAK easily... Worse than that is they should well rested for the winner of the ND/WH street fight.

Elizabethton v CCS = CCS should win, but i know little about Elizabethton

CPA v Sacred Heart = again, i don't know much about Sacred Heart but i do know that CPA will be a tough out.

WH v ND = i hear ND is very physical but i know WH is very physical, this shlould be a knock down drag out

Liberty v CAK = CAK is the top dog in A/AA Liberty is a new comer with alot of speed, i know the east is strong in Women's HS soccer but i doubt if any of them have seen the kind of speed that Liberty will bring. Liberty may not have any D1 soccer players but they do have D1 track athletes on their roster.

save the 30....you and the MRS Champ can park down at Blacksmiths (have a watusi burger w/ goat cheese and few cold ones) get on the railroad tracks, walk north somewhere between 204 and 211 cross ties (I get a different # every time), step off to the left, cross the crick (should be dry right now; put waders in car just in case) there is a hole there in the south side fence. Crawl through it and walk up from behind the stands and park your Hillary down.

;)...wish I could get my little yellow faces to work....

Edited by Booger

You scare me sometimes Boog..., but wouldn't stepping off to the left put you on the other side of the tracks from the field, if those are the ones behind the stands...and I am pretty sure that trains use those tracks regularly, as I hear/see them at almost every game I have been at CCS

D

You scare me sometimes Boog..., but wouldn't stepping off to the left put you on the other side of the tracks from the field, if those are the ones behind the stands...and I am pretty sure that trains use those tracks regularly, as I hear/see them at almost every game I have been at CCS

D

.......you still have to step off left, but you come back under the tracks through the cubbert the crick runs in, your 30 is still safe

Back on topic....GO IRISH!