McMinn Central @ Alcoa

alcoachoochoo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here I go.

I have not posted cause I am not sure what to say, but Polkpride has brought it out. Look back at threads from MC vs Polk. Nothing but respect given. You my friend would have nothing to say to versing Alcoa as well.

Alcoa this is what you will get. Who knows? This group has played well in spurts. They have some talent but have been turnover plagued. We are honered to play a great program such as Alcoa. You have seen me post many times on your boards about the respect we have for your team. They bring it! Your boys are classy and I enjoy watching them play. Are boys will give you there best effort and will come up and hit you. They play hard and have some real good kids. Our RB is top notch kidand is very great back. Every game we have lost we have had 4 TO or more. I hope by the end of the game our boys earn your respect. Hope to see a good game. Footnote: Father of Coach Brian Gossett (Alcoa) is a Coach for the Chargers.

Im going with Alcoa but hopeing Chargers prove me wrong. Seen both teams play, McMinn Central will need some breaks, but Im curious how #5 will perform against the F5, the kid can run, hope he gets help from teammates. Alcoas Tyson, wow, thats all I can say, and I think hes a sophmore?

Ok here I go.

I have not posted cause I am not sure what to say, but Polkpride has brought it out. Look back at threads from MC vs Polk. Nothing but respect given. You my friend would have nothing to say to versing Alcoa as well.

Alcoa this is what you will get. Who knows? This group has played well in spurts. They have some talent but have been turnover plagued. We are honered to play a great program such as Alcoa. You have seen me post many times on your boards about the respect we have for your team. They bring it! Your boys are classy and I enjoy watching them play. Are boys will give you there best effort and will come up and hit you. They play hard and have some real good kids. Our RB is top notch kidand is very great back. Every game we have lost we have had 4 TO or more. I hope by the end of the game our boys earn your respect. Hope to see a good game. Footnote: Father of Coach Brian Gossett (Alcoa) is a Coach for the Chargers.

thumb[1].gif Well said logcabinman! I agree with your post and also hope our boys can earn respect Friday night. I know they will give it their all. GO CHARGERS!

Ok here I go.

Not really saying just on coacht... but when I was in high school it was bad just the trash talk around the community