McMinn Central @ Alcoa

alcoachoochoo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#57 is my boy he needs no nurse he will put you on a stretcher. As for the fulton guy commenting guess you did not see the shot to the nuts he took right before he swung. Natural reaction. Still cheering keep running that mouth and make your self feel better about he lose. I am moving on to our next game something you can't say

So, let me get this straight... he took swing at the safety because he took a hit to the nuts from the interior line??? (he flowed directly from the line, so i doubt that happened there either).

Whatever man...keep making excuses for your boy, i'm sure it will benefit him greatly in the future!!!

Like I said, i have respect for the way he and the other Alcoa boys play the game, just not all the extra, after the whistle crap!

Dude are you drunk???? Or just that stupid????

hey this FultonGrad I think is a ALCOA fan wanting to come out of the closet . He is over on the Devils squawking about Fulton and Alcoa and Alcoa and the Devils . He wants to pull for a winning team that's beat the Devils and since his birds can't do it he wants on your guys train . Help him out .