TSSAA Criticism Misplaced

airstrip1

I agree Space, those Cougar lovers aren't real bright. I hope the TSSAA decides in favor of the appeal and puts AC where we should be based on the numbers.

May not be the sharpest pencil in the box, but I think u will find that the TSSAA ruled that those 30 something kids that AC sent to alternitive school, belong to ac's enrollment figures. Like I tried to explain in earlier post. They dont just come off the books. All the tax dollars for that kid are still at AC. Its not like they are now Alternitive High School, in a district with other alternitive high schools. LOL. They have to be counted in enrollment figures.

May not be the sharpest pencil in the box, but I think u will find that the TSSAA ruled that those 30 something kids that AC sent to alternitive school, belong to ac's enrollment figures. Like I tried to explain in earlier post. They dont just come off the books. All the tax dollars for that kid are still at AC. Its not like they are now Alternitive High School, in a district with other alternitive high schools. LOL. They have to be counted in enrollment figures.

You've said that but I don't think AC sent that many students to the alternative school. But I really don't know how many go there directly from AC. I can see your point, though, that the school where they come from should be required to count them in their own numbers, the reason being that they could, like the basketball players last year, come back after some period of time and play. My worry was that AC had to count them all because the new alternative school was built on AC's campus.

You've said that but I don't think AC sent that many students to the alternative school. But I really don't know how many go there directly from AC. I can see your point, though, that the school where they come from should be required to count them in their own numbers, the reason being that they could, like the basketball players last year, come back after some period of time and play. My worry was that AC had to count them all because the new alternative school was built on AC's campus.

If they had to count them all that would be an injustice. I agree 100%. TSSAA should re-consider the numbers for sure. I'd inlist the school boards legal council to get them to take a serious look at it. Nothing gets the T$$AA attention like a Lawyer, LOL, it would mean they would have to spend money to fight it and thats less that they can stick in their pockets.