Region 1-AAA (District 1 and 2)

TommyMan37604

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tommy man, take morristown east out of your top 8, they are 5th or 6th in District 2 at best, East only have 4 players that would see the floor on a good high school team (no depth at all), cocke county has a great chance to finish 3rd this year in district 2, District 2 will probably finish like this #1 west #2 seymour #3 cocke #4 cherokee #5 sevier #6 east #7 jefferson #8 south doyle

tommy man, take morristown east out of your top 8, they are 5th or 6th in District 2 at best, East only have 4 players that would see the floor on a good high school team (no depth at all), cocke county has a great chance to finish 3rd this year in district 2, District 2 will probably finish like this #1 west #2 seymour #3 cocke #4 cherokee #5 sevier #6 east #7 jefferson #8 south doyle

Good picks seen West, Seymour, East & Sevier play at Heritage's Playday: West is Strong, Seymour has games that are Real good, East and Sevier would be a Close Game

• 2 weeks later...

Confernece Play starts soon. How are people thinking the rankings look now with games under everyones belt?

1. SH 2. MW 3. Seymour 4. THS 5. Boone 6. South 7. Cherokee 8. DB or East

I watched Betsy clean the floor with THS and MW almost pull a shocker over SH. Seymour beat Farragut who is the #1 team in region 2 by knox news. South beat Betsy. So anything could happen.

Farragut beat Seymour by two. Seymour had the lead the entire game until the last 2 seconds when Seymour turned the ball over during a full court press. In my opinion, Farragut is a little bit overrated. I honestly think Heritage with their outside weapons and a great sophomore post will win that dist over Farragut. In the IMAC ive got 1. Seymour 2. West or Cocke County 3. < one of those 4. Sevier County...the rest a toss up. Seymour wasnt healthy for the first few games and are now starting to become full strength again. Should be a good season.

Farragut beat Seymour by two. Seymour had the lead the entire game until the last 2 seconds when Seymour turned the ball over during a full court press. In my opinion, Farragut is a little bit overrated. I honestly think Heritage with their outside weapons and a great sophomore post will win that dist over Farragut. In the IMAC ive got 1. Seymour 2. West or Cocke County 3. < one of those 4. Sevier County...the rest a toss up. Seymour wasnt healthy for the first few games and are now starting to become full strength again. Should be a good season.

Agree, I think Heritage has a very good chance of winning District 4.

How does the region stack up this year? We sent two members to state last year. Can we do it again this season? I see it being like this:

1. Science Hill

2. Tennessee High

3. Seymour

4. Morristown West

5. Morristown East

6. Daniel Boone

7. Cherokee

8. Sevier County

I have seen Heritage play SH, Seymour, MW and ME

SH didnt play Shy, Very Close game but they were in Play days (Heritage would have to have a flawless game) Seymour (Heritage won it was close could have went either way) MW was a Play day (Heritage won very close game), ME (Heritage won and it was in the thanksgiving classic "no excuses but had an player hurt prior to the game, don't believe it would have been that close otherwise")

SH, MW and Seymour depends on the day and then ME

This is my opinion from outside

Edited by smokymtn