Region 1-AAA (District 1 and 2)

TommyMan37604

The Blevins kid for Farragut has not impressed when I have seen her play Science hill but that might be by design on SH part don't know. As for other things, South got a big win on Tuesday to drop Boone with 2 losses now in the conference and have to play DB and SH still. Now the top to me looks like this

1. Science Hill: obvious choice

2. Seymour: they seem to ready this year

3. Morristown West: cause I think they could beat our #2 team

4. Tennessee High: slightly ahead of South.

5. South: really think they may beat the Vikings

6. DB: they have been winning and playing really well. The test will be SH

7. Boone: they might be overrated?

8. Cocke County: taking advice from others.

Edited by TommyMan37604

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seymour had 2 girls dressing out for the first time of their seasons against farragut and still werent full strength. I just dont think Farragut is as impressive as people talk, I was worried after reading everything on here before actually seeing them play...but after the fact, im not sold. I still think Heritage is by far more balanced and deadly than Farragut....unless im missing something.

I agree , Heritage is the more balanced team. I thought Farragut would be better than they have shown so far, they are not beating teams by that much. They beat Lenoir City by 7 , I think. I would have thought they should have won by a greater margin. They have talent, maybe not team playing and they do have a new coach. Well I guess we will find out in the weeks to come.

SH over Webb tonight. We Did not look like we did Tuesady when I was at the game. Anyone else feel the same?

I wasn't but a friend was and said the exact same. He said the girls didn't play well at all. He also said Tiana Tarter got injured in the game. Is this right? Is she going to be OK? Losing her would be a HUGE blow to the Lady Toppers.

I can't remember if there has been a time when you couldn't figure out who the top 5 in the region, or at least the division by this time of the year! Grainger's win margin was surprising over what looked to be a strong Seymour team. Heck, it looks like come down to tourney time to figure out who'll be battling SH for #1, and that will one Goliath battle to win!

I can't remember if there has been a time when you couldn't figure out who the top 5 in the region, or at least the division by this time of the year! Grainger's win margin was surprising over what looked to be a strong Seymour team. Heck, it looks like come down to tourney time to figure out who'll be battling SH for #1, and that will one Goliath battle to win!

Seymour and Grainger don't play until tonight...so idk what win margin you are looking at unless you are basing it on their schedules. Not saying Seymour is going to win, but their schedule hasn't necessarily been weak. Everyone has weak teams on their schedule at some point but Seymour has lost two games by a margin of 3 total points to Farragut and Heritage. Grainger is a AA school, and although they may be good...they definitely haven't played the level of teams Seymour has. I'll definitely be at this game though.